Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.9

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
There will be some changes in the upcoming update, a detailed list comes next Monday. Till then here is a quick footage about renewed metal and reflection on iPad Air, recorded by an iPhone 5. We hope iPad 2 also will be able to handle these new features. :cool:

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Thats Cool indeed Zsolt and great looking metal too, this collection is improving step by step and im curious about the other changements in the upcoming update, cheers.

night

May 18, 2012
Absolutely stunning..! Now that's glass and metal reflexion!!! But... what if the iPad2 can't handle these fx, will Zaccaria still function on the iPad2? :confused:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Things which need attention :

Moving clown on Clown table
(not moving)

Bumper / slingshot force on Pinball Champ (tomuch force)

Transparant overlay in graphics menu removal (makes it difficult to edit colours properly)

Ball rolling sound (tuned to high)

Further finetuning physics.
(physics of a real Zacc should be the reference)

Are there issues i forgot to mention ?

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
My favorite pinball gething better and better ...when this collection its complete , Zaccaria will be perfect ( the ball sound most be fix --- ). but then ..... we need a new collection ! .... whit the Zaccaria background.... guys , keep going !! and bring it to PS4 / 3 and Xbone !

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Metal has only been available for devices using A7/A8 chip. What is going to happen with iPad 2/3/4/Mini and iPhone 4S/5/5c support?

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Zsolt, please look into the spinners for this next update. The spinners do not spin as many times when hit with a full power shot as they did before. Most noticeable on Clown and Pinball Champ, when the ball hits the spinner at full force the spinner does not go around enough to advance the spinner lights to their maximum. Thanks for the update the vid looks great!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Things which need attention :

Moving clown on Clown table
(not moving)

Bumper / slingshot force on Pinball Champ (tomuch force)

Transparant overlay in graphics menu removal (makes it difficult to edit colours properly)

Ball rolling sound (tuned to high)

Further finetuning physics

Are there issues i forgot to mention ?

Flipper Bump, wasn't there an issue where a couple of the plunger rod graphics were incomplete around the coil spring? i can't remember what tables they were, but i think there were three. I'm pretty sure someone (maybe you) posted pictures of it to confirm. can't seem to find the thread it was on. hopefully this will jog your memory.

Also the backglass motorcyclist on Devil Rider is still missing.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
A reminder for Zsolt, concerning the incorrect lightning configuration of the Devil Riders table (overblown lightning on the ramps, no lightning on the slingshots etc) you replied that the table needs rerendering to fix this,

74-89

May 2, 2014
I could be wrong about this, but I think we need to be asking for "Instruction Cards". None of these tables actually has a "Rulesheet".

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Reflection!! That looks stunning, Zsolt! I hope you also look into the ball rolling sound. Zaccaria pinball gets only better!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Please let me throw one more request in future release... "tap to nudge" option, like in TPA...

haj

Sep 28, 2012
And another thing I have been forgetting to mention: personally I don't really care about "my choice of flipper color" option. Perhaps because of such option currently the flippers look really flat and are not well blended with other rather really nice looking parts. Do people really care about the feature? I think using original flipper texture to match the rest of things would be nicer...

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts