iOS VER 5.1.3 - Gorgar/Monster Bash DLC - I now have TWO installs for TPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinball2000

Apr 26, 2012
The new DLC didn't show up as an update, so I couldn't purchase them from within TPA. Instead, I had to search for them in the app store. It was $.99 to download, then $4.99 for DLC Pack#3. But, now I have two installs of TPA. I had purchased all of the tables since release, the new install is just Gorgar/MB and wants me to pay for the prior tables. I think DLC 2 was an update to TPA, then in the game, I could see the new tables and choose to purchase the newest tables. I obviously would like to have them all in one install. I am using an ipad2, anyone else run into this? Thanks, Len.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Running 5.1.1 on the new ipad , update showed up for me, sorry to hear your having to pay twice man. Only trouble i ran into was being so drunk i forgot my password and had to reset heh

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
The new DLC didn't show up as an update, so I couldn't purchase them from within TPA. Instead, I had to search for them in the app store. It was $.99 to download, then $4.99 for DLC Pack#3. But, now I have two installs of TPA. I had purchased all of the tables since release, the new install is just Gorgar/MB and wants me to pay for the prior tables. I think DLC 2 was an update to TPA, then in the game, I could see the new tables and choose to purchase the newest tables. I obviously would like to have them all in one install. I am using an ipad2, anyone else run into this? Thanks, Len.
There are 2 versions of pinball arcade in the app store, a free version and a paid version. The free version is waiting approval from apple. It's in the news at the homepage.

For the latest news and updates subscribe or read PiN WiZ post at

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/194-Latest-NEWS-And-INFORMATION-From-FarSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

Last edited:

Pinball2000

Apr 26, 2012
@Heretic

Hi, thanks for the reply. Some drunken pinball :D. I thought it was odd for the .99 cents charge, but I didn't know how much the pack was, so I thought maybe it was for one of the tables. The free version, should be "free" after all. I didn't repay for the earlier tables though, but I really don't want to have launch from both places, depending on which table I plan to play.

Last edited:

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Hi, thanks for the reply. Some drunken pinball :D. I thought it was odd for the .99 cents charge, but I didn't know how much the pack was, so I thought maybe it was for one of the tables. The free version, should be "free" after all. I didn't repay for the earlier tables though, but I really don't want to have launch from both places, depending on which table I plan to play.
Great, i didn't know it was same dlc. I thought that i had to buy again for a different version.

Pinball2000

Apr 26, 2012
There are 2 versions of pinball arcade in the app store, a free version and a paid version. The free version is waiting approval from apple.

For the latest news and updates subscribe or read PiN WiZ post at

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/194-Latest-NEWS-And-INFORMATION-From-FarSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

Hi, I have been checking there daily, anticipating the iOS and MAC updates. The current update says: "NOTE : FarSight is still waiting for Apple's approval for The Pinball Arcade Free version update on iOS."

I did pay for the app, when I searched the app store there was 1 item under iPad and 1 under iPhone. I initially had the free version and then paid for it through the app, so somehow it will always see it as the free app?

Pinball2000

Apr 26, 2012
Sorry, that was my fault. It is ver 1.1.3. I was thinking the other titles meant some odd version of iOS, because of the way they are written out. Other than in the store, I could not tell what version of TPA I had. I don't see it listed in general under apps. I did go back into the store, it is listed as ver 1.1.3. Monster Bash and Gorgar add-on pack, added bug fixes.

Maybe a moderator could edit the thread title for me, I can't change it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts