Who else here hates V12?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
...for me, until now, it's a pretty challenging (and exciting) game.

B4BB3E78D2C8CCBC10D486450E97266B45A234B5

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The older tables don't get much play from me, aside from when looking for nostalgia. They just don't compare to the new ones. Especially when you go right back to the Pinball FX tables... now they're something else.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
ATM my high score on it is 25m.

Everything is unbalanced and unnessecarry besides Test Run Frenzy and looping High Speed Combos. Don't get why you have to complete every major luck based feature 5 times before you reach the wizard mode, which is basically a glorified Test Run Frenzy. Not worth the effort at all.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I think V12 is garbage, same as the other three "core" tables. Just terrible. The scoring is a mess, the layout is terrible, the shots are difficult, you name it. The whole table is just awful

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I think V12 is garbage, same as the other three "core" tables. Just terrible. The scoring is a mess, the layout is terrible, the shots are difficult, you name it. The whole table is just awful

By any chance what are your opinions on the Pinball FX2 Core tables? I love them, some of the best tables in any digital pinball game

I have stated that the Zen Core tables are pretty terrible. Unbalanced scoring, ridiculously hard shots, and overall very boring.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
By any chance what are your opinions on the Pinball FX2 Core tables? I love them, some of the best tables in any digital pinball game

I have stated that the Zen Core tables are pretty terrible. Unbalanced scoring, ridiculously hard shots, and overall very boring.

great score,i think the core were the best tables they weren`t easy.:cool:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I still love to play El Dorado every so often but purely because of the theme and music. I still don't know what I'm doing on it...

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012

Have no opinion on the FX2 Core tables. I don't own a 360 so I've never played any of them.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Played the hell out of V12 and both the core tables for Zen and Pinball FX2 and liked Shaman the best along with Pasha. Nice V12 score there was it a lot of grinding the ramps or did you complete missions as well ?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The score mainly involved completing upgrades for Test Run Frenzy, with each target and shot scoring 100,000 x Upgrade Level.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.