iOS - Bug Camera Locked

Dex1138

Jun 16, 2012
I played Monster Bash and Gorgar for a bit last night and it was working fine. Today while playing MB i got the Frankie multiball and the camera locked on the top of the table. It now locks on the top of every table I play after launching the ball. The camera and pause buttons are no longer showing during play.
Is it time to reinstall?

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Which makes me wonder again why there can't be a little more play testing before these are released. It's always great when these tables are released - but finding game-breaking bugs within 10 minutes of play is getting pretty annoying.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That's part of the problem - this WAS tested, and no one experienced this issue. FarSight must have modified the code without releasing a new build, and the problem was in that code. Very frustrating.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I have yet to experience this bug. I'm curious what settings people are using. I have Post Processing: Off, Nudge:Shake and Multiball Camera:On. When I play I use the default camera: 1. This is on both 3rd gen iPad and iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1.1

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I played Monster Bash and Gorgar for a bit last night and it was working fine. Today while playing MB i got the Frankie multiball and the camera locked on the top of the table. It now locks on the top of every table I play after launching the ball. The camera and pause buttons are no longer showing during play.
Is it time to reinstall?

Rapidly flip the flippers when you first start that mode, it skips the intro but resets the camera mode so you can play it out. A workaround until they fix it.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Rapidly flip the flippers when you first start that mode, it skips the intro but resets the camera mode so you can play it out. A workaround until they fix it.
Does not completely fix it, sometimes the camera will lock back on Frank later (usually when Double Super Jackpot or Triple Super Jackpot is lit at Frank) and rapidly flipping won't help the second time.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Does not completely fix it, sometimes the camera will lock back on Frank later (usually when Double Super Jackpot or Triple Super Jackpot is lit at Frank) and rapidly flipping won't help the second time.

Haven't encountered that yet but will keep an eye out.

Dex1138

Jun 16, 2012
Thanks, Serenseven. I did see that other thread but no one else seems to be having the issue I'm having which is that the camera stays locked on any of the 3 tables I own after I launch the first ball. The camera select and pause buttons are also no longer showing up during play either.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I just encountered the "during" multiball where the camera jumped up and wouldn't come back down.... Could not recreate that issue on Android, only experienced on iPad2.

b8hoven

May 28, 2012
Thanks, Serenseven. I did see that other thread but no one else seems to be having the issue I'm having which is that the camera stays locked on any of the 3 tables I own after I launch the first ball. The camera select and pause buttons are also no longer showing up during play either.
I had this problem on ipad. This was before the latest update. If you lock your phone while playing, once you unlock your phone the pause menu will be there. I messed around with this for a while and it fixed itself somehow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.