Jun 3, 2014
I don't know.

tumblr_inline_n8b6oijHGa1ss9or4.gif

Scared Stiff ?
Yes.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've voted for BSD. It beats out AFM, MB, TZ, and especially Scared Stiff for actually being hard.

If I had to rank them - and I will - here we go:
1. BSD
2. Gorgar
3. MB
4. AFM
5. TZ
6. CftBL
7. Party Monsters
8. POTO
9. Centaur
10. C1812
11. Scared Stiff
12. Ghostbusters
13. HH

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ah, the children of the night. This was a tough one for me, but I went with MB. Because it combines almost all creepy monsters of Halloween. Not to mention the music. All of those things combined make it the best for this theme. Also, When it came to TPA I thought it was the cat's orgasm. But for some reason I've been neglecting it lately

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I wanted to pick Scared Stiff! The nice thing about it being Free Table of the Month is, if you already own it, you can use the pro-mode, which I didn't buy. So, I turned off extra balls and turned it up to Extra Hard setting, and my first two games were over very quickly. Hey! I thought, they've done something to make it harder. Cool!

But, no. I was just out of practice. I rarely play it because it simply lasts too long, and even with the extra balls killed and difficulty up, I was heading toward my 3rd MonsterMultiball, still on ball 2. Dang. I think it has everything going for it except for replayability.

So, Monster Bash! On most days it's my all-around favorite as far as theme and game combined anyways.

nromo

Feb 21, 2014
Nobody mentioned Marry Shelley's Frankenstein, or Tales From the Crypt, or The Walking Dead?
Gorgar and Centaur? Don't strike me as Halloweeny.
I vote Monster Bash.
And Elvira's big tits.

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Nobody mentioned Marry Shelley's Frankenstein, or Tales From the Crypt, or The Walking Dead?
I vote Monster Bash.
And Elvira's big tits.

This poll concerns the tables released on TPA so far.That's why that Ghostbusters mutation thingy should be removed and forgotten imo.

Considering the Halloween context i voted for Scared Stiff!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I vote Monster Bash.
And Elvira's big tits.

i went for horror themes that were in TPA. as for Gorgar and Centaur, i thought they fit, count me as a guy that thinks Alien is a horror movie.

I myself voted Scared Stiff.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I guess I don't really think of AFM, Gorgar, or Centaur as Halloween tables, but whatever.

I voted MB.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
If Star Trek is not a Halloween table than why do I dress as Spock every year? :D

haha...you win the internet today

i went with centaur as alienis one of my favorite all time movies and the color scheme is just too cool...loved that one as a kid too...yes i'm old lol...d.m.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I saw I guy today dressed just like Capt. Picard and thought, "that is so weird to see a trekkie walking the street in THIS neighborhood and then when I got closer realized it was a track suit designed exactly like Picard minus the chest insignia and the dude was definitely unaware of this fact."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts