What idea would you like to see next as a Zen Pinball table?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'd personally love to see more classic video games turned into Zen tables. I think they have done a great job with Plants Vs. Zombies.

I imagine it would have to be a third party type game and not a current console exclusive so I'd go with these three;

CANNON FODDER
titlescreen.gif

The title music theme and sound effects would be awesome! "War!, never been so much fun, War!..." ;)

DOOM
doom_logo.jpg

Again, the sound effects and music would be killer.
I think I remember reading that John Romero is a pinball junkie, so I'd imagine he'd help out if he could.

METAL SLUG
NG_MetalSlug3-01.jpg

The classic Neo-Geo game which never gets old. They would have a lot of story and characters to draw from here.

I think I recall there being PinMame tables of Doom and MS, but I haven't tried them.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
More South Park tables!
A Marvel "What The-?!" table that riffs on older Marvel tables and features elements from them
Marvel "Chronicles" packs - create 4 tables based on a character's battles and package them all together (ex. you could put in Kraven's Last Hunt & House of M in a Spider-Man Chronicles pack)
Star Wars tables for the upcoming sequel trilogy
Another cartoon theme... how awesome would it be to see a digital table based on something like Looney Tunes or TMNT?
High Speed 3? ;)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Saturday morning cartoon pack
Thundercats
Thundarr the Barbarian
Pirates of Dark Water
GI Joe
He Man

Futurama
Looney Toons

Nintendo pack
Mario
Zelda
Donkey Kong

Classic arcade games
Pac Man
Centipede
Asteroids
Joust
Galaga
Altered Beast
Golden Axe

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Nintendo pack
Mario
Zelda
Donkey Kong

I think I have read on a few different postings from Zen that they want to avoid platform exclusive tables. That being said, what if they released an identical 4 pack of tables on all platforms, just with with platform specific themes for each table.

Nintendo - 1.Donkey Kong / 2.Zelda / 3.Mario / 4.Metroid

Sony - 1.Ratchet & Clank / 2.Uncharted (or TLOU) / 3.Littlebigplanet / 4.Killzone (or God of War)

Microsoft - 1.Sunset Overdrive / 2.Gears of War / 3.Ori and the Blind Forest / 4.Halo

The table layout for Donkey Kong, Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive could be exactly the same, just with their own platform specific themes and soundtracks. Mario would have the same layout as LBP and Ori. And so on and so forth with the other sets of tables.

Not sure about mobile - 1.Temple Run / 2.Infinity Blade / 3.Angry Birds / 4.Modern Combat? I'm open for any better suggestions.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Definitely Sonic! Given all the ties to pinball Sonic has, it's a crime that Sonic has never had a pinball machine do him justice, aside from that one GBA game.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Jamman39 and I were talking back when The Walking Dead table was released that it would be cool to see Zen collaborate further with Telltale games. Looking at the games that they've created or are currently working on, there are some nice table ideas right there. Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, Sam & Max, Strong Bad's, Tales of Monkey Island.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There was a DLC from the Sonic Generations game that was a pinball mini-game.

I'll say one thing, I can see them do a Borderlands table.

It wasn't particularly good though. It was a fun timewaster but not really pinball.

You lot are assuming you all know more about Sonic than me. Trust me, that's not going to happen :p

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
I practically salivate at the idea of a Portal table done well.

Back to the Future, Game of Thrones, and Dr. Who would all be awesome additions to my Zen collection.

I'd love to see a Venture Bros table. I also think Archer could make a really cool table.

I'd like to see Zen Studios explore some other DIsney assets like Tron, The Muppets, and Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe even something Pixar.

Or, use their newly-forged relationship with Telltale Games to create Sam & Max: Freelance Pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.