How do Kindle Fire users download Ghostbusters

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
We can't (yet). Maybe "soon".... maybe not :p

It sounds like it's still in the "spit and polish" phase anyways.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Everyone!

The Amazon version has just been Approved. It should be available for download starting tomorrow. Feel free to post any bugs or problems you have here, and i'll do my best to fix them!

Thanks

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Hey Everyone!

The Amazon version has just been Approved. It should be available for download starting tomorrow. Feel free to post any bugs or problems you have here, and i'll do my best to fix them!

Thanks

I see that it's available but it's showing as incompatible with ALL of my devices, including the one that I've run the Google Play version on.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
I see that it's available but it's showing as incompatible with ALL of my devices, including the one that I've run the Google Play version on.

Exact same issue for me too. Online to Amazon from my computer it's there, but it's showing as incompatible with my family's Kindle Fire HDX and incompatible with our Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (which has the Google Play version on in it in my case too). Then from each of those devices, plus also from our Kindle Fire HD, its not showing up as downloadable from the Amazon Store, which is another symptom of when a game or app is incompatible with a device.

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Exact same issue for me too. Online to Amazon from my computer it's there, but it's showing as incompatible with my family's Kindle Fire HDX and incompatible with our Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (which has the Google Play version on in it in my case too). Then from each of those devices, plus also from our Kindle Fire HD, its not showing up as downloadable from the Amazon Store, which is another symptom of when a game or app is incompatible with a device.
-____
Same result to me also. Oh well.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Yup, not compatible here either, posted it on their facebook announcement to help increase exposure.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Can someone at FarSight please explain why this can't be played on a kindle fire. I have the original one and an hdx and both are incompatible. Is this only for the phone or fire tv?

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry that you guys are getting compatibility issues, we're looking into it now.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Working on my Kindle Fire HD (8.9"/32GB) model.

Is this using the same engine as TPA on the Kindle? It somehow feels less polished.
The music and sound effects are well done. The flipper sounds could use some work.

ghostbusted.png

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
It seems like the same underlying engine to me. I seriously doubt that created a new engine just for this. I have to say, that line on the left side of the window to the lower playfield is very annoying.

Also, what is up with the token system in this version? I do not appear to be accumulating any tokens, nor is there a countdown, like in the Google Play version. I also noticed that the tokens/day pass are priced differently. As I've said before, I absolutely will not spend one cent on this until we are given the option to buy the table outright.

A couple other notes... Something is wonky with the "play" button. It takes a few tries for it to register. Also, this too suffers from issues logging into the FarSight account. I finally got it to log in by killing the process, restarting the app, and logging in before playing. I'm not sure why that was necessary but the log in would always fail otherwise.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts