Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Cactus Canyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Champion Pub

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I like all of these. Only looking at the toys I'll say Champion Pub, but I really like how the things in MM tie in with the theme and humour :) got to love those trolls. AH Human burgers!

karl

May 10, 2012
Funhouse! Without a doubt. Not my favorite among the candidates but when it came out it was rad.(still is) He taunts you, you can not only hit him, but actually stuff a ball in his mouth to shut him up, or wake him up when his mouth is vibrating, and his eyes are moving, also. Probably, even today, the most interactive pinball toy created. MM a close second.

AFM is probably my favorite game of the ones above, but the spaceship is not that special. It is fun but nothing out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rudy is my favorite single toy of all time, but Twilight Zone get my vote for the gumball machine and the power playfield.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've love the MM castle. There's a drawbridge, and it's over a moat. A gate that raises up. And the castle itself that goes kablooey.

But if Pirates of the Carribean was in TPA, I'd have chosen that sinking pirate ship over all others easily.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Rudy would be my number two. However, I always thought the Supercharger ramp on The Getaway was the coolest toy ever. Getting three balls in there is exhilarating.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.