Who Did it better? VIDEO GAMES

Which table has the best video game mode?

• Cirqus Voltaire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harley Davidson

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Star Trek Next Generation

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Champion Pub

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Fish Tales

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Black Rose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Junk Yard

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dracula

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Curious as to why Medieval Madness (Save the Children), Attack From Mars (Saucer Attack), and Creature From the Black Lagoon (Peeping Tom fist fight) were not included as choices. Also, Cue Ball Wizard and Theatre of Magic have video modes but aren't very good.

Anyway, I am voting for Harley because I think it is hilarious how it promotes being a douche on a Harley that runs over pedestrians. I mean shouldn't it promote safety?

And yes, you do get extra points for hitting pedestrians. The game even rewards you am extra ball if you hit them all.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Because I am not good enough at those tables to know they exist? :( Actually I forgot about Attack from Mars and Black Lagoon. Medieval Madness I don't think I have ever played.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I think video modes are mostly annoying, especially when you have to play them many times every game. On the real machines I kind of liked most of them. I'm voting Fishtales in TPA, that video mode is alright.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Because I am not good enough at those tables to know they exist? :( Actually I forgot about Attack from Mars and Black Lagoon. Medieval Madness I don't think I have ever played.
T2 had the first video mode ever. Sometimes the terminators like me and then I kill them all. Voted for JY.

karl

May 10, 2012
I think HD has the most boring Videomode of all time. Not only that, but Data east/Stern had the same video mode in several other games as well. Was it Guns and Roses that had it first?

I voted Fish Tales. Popping water skiers never gets old. BSD a close second, followed by ST TNG. Indiana Jones actually has 3 ok video modes, but never gonna see that in tpa :(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not a big fan of video modes, but I do really look forward to the Fish Tales video mode. Easily my favorite.
T2 and BSD are good too.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I never ever finished AFM's video mode, nor did I ever manage to start MM's. Yeah, I play pinball to play video modes... No thanks! ;)

But I do like FT' and T2's, they don't annoy me... Good job! :)

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I voted Harley Davidson video mode for this poll. I like how they took the Bump N' Jump video game idea and changed it up a bit! I also like the opening plunger shot video mode and always select the 10 million points option.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts