Greetings from Yorkshire

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Hello Martin,
I'm in Sheffield.
I'm just about to buy a Ps3 yet again as I miss pinball real bad. Friends of mine have real tables which include Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Adams Family.

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
I just tried to sign into TPA online but it states 'email validation required' but it thought I had done that already. Has anyone any ideas?

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Hello Martin,
I'm in Sheffield.
I'm just about to buy a Ps3 yet again as I miss pinball real bad. Friends of mine have real tables which include Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Adams Family.

I am from Sheffield but live in Rotherham now. Used to love playing real pins in the pubs around Sheffield in the late 80s/early 90s.Not seen a real pin since i went to skegness for the day!Enjoy playing TPA and Zen on my Nexus 7 and also play Zen on X-box 360

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Lovely job Martin and I hammered the Adams family at the tut and shive in donny in the 90s. Jurassic park and TAF are my favourite tables.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Used to play in Donny too as i worked there and had friends from there. The first table i played was cyclone in the cleveland pub.Also remember playing Dr Who and CFTBL in a pub near the market (woolpack?) In Sheffield i loved playing theatre of magic in the pub opposite the cathedral and even my local in Ecclesfield had 2 tables at one time.Happy days!

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Happy days alright and almost all pubs had tables at that time. I'm just about to buy a PS3 myself to get back into zen and TPA again.
Hey I asked on another forum how TPA works as I used to have pinball hall is fame: Williams collection around 4 years ago and it was disk based. Can I buy single tables like on my iPad ir do I have to buy the packs/seasons or whatever?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts