Downloading!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kratos3 I think you`ll enjoy both !!! :cool: DINER I think has been a bloody bewdy,one of the best.goes to show there still is great tables out there.:)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've played them both a little and I'm liking them! Played 2 brief games of BSD. That's ok though, I've read it's a tough table.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Now for the big question......can we upgrade Medieval Madness to the Pro version without going into an upgrade loop and being locked out of BoP/MM? FS has said that they've been trying to fix this.

Who's brave enough to try?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
We are aware of an issue with purchasing the season 3 bundle and are working to get a fix in as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Now for the big question......can we upgrade Medieval Madness to the Pro version without going into an upgrade loop and being locked out of BoP/MM? FS has said that they've been trying to fix this.

Who's brave enough to try?

Not me. After I get my Wizard trophy I'll try.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yes. Definitely better.

In retrospect, I probably could have done without LCA, HRC, Junkyard, and Whodunit, but I wouldn't say any of them are bad, per se.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
BSD on PS3 just looks soooo b*tchin'! haven't had time to play it much, but the lighting looks so much nicer than playing on iOS. i'm sure i'll drool even more over any youtube vids of the PS4 version once it releases.

i'll hafta add a few more fundz and get diner in a bit too; love that one. "taxi" fan; i seem to remember that being at my U when i first arrived in the mid-latish eighties and played it some - there's a drain monster too! i do a little better at it now, but it's still a tough one. diner is a -little- bit easier than taxi! and though a bit noisy-looking with the checkerboard artwork, it really is a pretty design! it's not nearly as noisy as dr. dude; the artwork alone on that one makes it difficult to play! though i'm not a big "dude-hater" like others are; it reminds me of the kinds of goofy cartoons me and my buds would draw back in high school when bored in class - "doood, it's dr. duuuude!"

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
BSD on PS3 just looks soooo b*tchin'! haven't had time to play it much, but the lighting looks so much nicer than playing on iOS. i'm sure i'll drool even more over any youtube vids of the PS4 version once it releases.

i'll hafta add a few more fundz and get diner in a bit too; love that one. "taxi" fan; i seem to remember that being at my U when i first arrived in the mid-latish eighties and played it some - there's a drain monster too! i do a little better at it now, but it's still a tough one. diner is a -little- bit easier than taxi! and though a bit noisy-looking with the checkerboard artwork, it really is a pretty design! it's not nearly as noisy as dr. dude; the artwork alone on that one makes it difficult to play! though i'm not a big "dude-hater" like others are; it reminds me of the kinds of goofy cartoons me and my buds would draw back in high school when bored in class - "doood, it's dr. duuuude!"

Yeah they really nailed the lighting on BSD!

Members online

Members online