Kindle Version versus Android Version

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Since my Kindle Fire is not rooted, it of course gets any TPA tables I purchase though Amazon. But I recently also got an Android Phone. Since I already had some of the TPA Tables purchased through AMazon, I put TPA on that Android Phone also though Amazon Store (rather than though Google Play where I would need to repurchase those tables). I have been curious- Is the TPA software I put on the Android Phone though the Amazon Store identical to what I had put on the Kindle Fire through the Amazon Store? Or does Amazon Store maintain two different versions for downloading, and varies it by the device its going to (i.e. Kindle Fire device versus pure Android device)?

Since there is a platform specific forum site here for Kindle Fire that is separate from the Android site, I have always assumed that Kindle version of TPA is at least slightly different than the Android version of TPA. But now I am not even so sure about that.

Last edited:

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
The version available on the Amazon App Store will work on either Kindle Fire devices or regular Android devices. Thankfully, there isn't a "Kindle Fire Edition" of TPA.

SydyneBall

Jul 18, 2013
I've played on both platforms since early season 2 and I notice no difference in the application. The Amazon store most of the time takes a few days to post the updates compared to the google play store.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts