Zaccaria pinball introduction

haj

Sep 28, 2012
For the great updates Zaccaria pinball is getting better and better. I really hope this trend will continue and it will sell well to support the development. IMHO, full game of only Time Machine doesn't well represent awesomeness of Zaccaria pinball in the whole. I guess most fans of Zaccaria pinball aren't the type who seeks 3 minutes of fun for a dollar game and moves to next something, especially regarding pinball games. I suppose they're more like looking for repeatable game play and willing to pay more for high quality. So, to demonstrate the feels of Zaccaria pinball table collections, I'd suggest that letting an introductory customer play 5 tables with almost full customize options available and but limit playing time or score for full purchase. I mean, I'd be favored were it be like this. I'm not sure which is more profitable, bunch of 1 or 2 dollars no-returning customers or focusing on (limited) gold pack sales, though.

Corrected: Time Machine, not TimeShock ;)

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
tl: dr

Limited full options mode would be appreciated for new customers so they could see if the franchise suited them.

Yep, that is a good idea, haj.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
IMHO, full game of only TimeShock doesn't well represent awesomeness of Zaccaria pinball
Time Machine?

At the moment it's confusing to have the Master Edition with 5 tables. When they have already 5 tables will normal players (not addicts) really spend 20 $ more for the 19 others? The relation gets better with every new table, at least. ;)

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Time Machine?

At the moment it's confusing to have the Master Edition with 5 tables. When they have already 5 tables will normal players (not addicts) really spend 20 $ more for the 19 others? The relation gets better with every new table, at least. ;)

Yeah, Time Machine :) Thanks, corrected in the post. It doesn't have to be 5 table, maybe 3 table? It may be a good idea to take a poll for our favorite tables and top several will become the demo tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.