Zen Pinball 2 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma II (PS4)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Somehow Zen managed to get the rights back for the Zen Pinball table based on Ninja Gaiden Sigma II, as trophies for it appeared in the trophies menu on my PS4. Looks pretty fun, interesting layout and theme.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
They never lost the rights. They noted when the PS4 version of ZP2 launched that NGS2 would release out at a later date.

The problem was the 1080p conversion process. All of the other tables were already converted to 1080p for the Steam version, so it was pretty simple to port them over to the PS4 version without doing much to them. However, NGS2 is a PSN exclusive (for now). The only versions available are on the PS3 (720p) and Vita (520p), so they had to do the conversion process which takes several months to do.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Is this not out on Xbox systems now or soon too? I think they said something like that on Twitter.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Is this not out on Xbox systems now or soon too? I think they said something like that on Twitter.

It was hinted by Mel that it will eventually be available on all platforms. We just don't know when that will happen.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It was hinted by Mel that it will eventually be available on all platforms. We just don't know when that will happen.

Just double checked and I was getting mixed up with a tweet about the Street Fighter table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts