Magna Save not working on Fear Itself (PC)

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I am using keyboard watched some superb lets play video on youtube with this table. He supposedly activated these with flippers but nothing ever happens when I enable magna save and then get a ball down there going nuts on flipper and launch button. There is no mapping for special functions so what on earth?

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
hmm but from the lets play video it seems like there is too different magnets so you need to time to get a better sling? Maybe that is just on the xbox 360 controller?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
hmm but from the lets play video it seems like there is too different magnets so you need to time to get a better sling? Maybe that is just on the xbox 360 controller?
Are you talking about the magna saves or the magnetic loop?

Both magna saves are controlled by the launch button. The best part is that you can stack the magna saves and control the duration of the magna save itself. In other words, the magna save will continue to stay active as long as you are holding the launch button down. If you have several magna saves stacked, then you can do a rapid succession of long and short launch button presses to create some unique tricks.

For the magnetic loop, if you are playing the NUL Worthy mission. You can actually control the magnets in the loop (left flipper controls the left side magnets and right flipper controls the right side magnets). The magnets in the loop are so strong, that it will affect the ball even when it's in the playfield.

I haven't seen the video myself, so I don't know for sure what you are seeing.

Last edited:

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Ah yes it was for the loop. But it´s only for the NUL mission that is possible? And that is controlled by flippers not launch button?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Ah yes it was for the loop. But it´s only for the NUL mission that is possible? And that is controlled by flippers not launch button?
Yes! On the NUL mission you can control the magnets on the loop with the flipper buttons. But keep in mind that if you have a few magna saves available, then you can use them on this mission with the launch button. This was most likely what the Let's Play video did. He used a combination of magna saves and was playing this mission at the same time.

Members online

Members online