Rocky and Bullwinkle coming to IOS?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I had no idea that table existed. Looks awesome. Hope it appears on IOS and I hope we also get the data east version in TPA for that matter.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Zen has confirmed that this table along with Xtreme, Buccaneer, Agents, Speed Machine, and Haunted Mansion will die with the Xbox 360. Those tables were made on an old game engine (Pinball FX 1) that they no longer use. They tried converting them onto the new one and the result is pretty pitiful as seen on the Xbox 360 version on Pinball FX 2 (wonky geometry physics, no operator's menu, and no multiplayer).

I'm hoping that they actually revisit the property and make a brand new table altogether.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Zen has confirmed that this table along with Xtreme, Buccaneer, Agents, Speed Machine, and Haunted Mansion will die with the Xbox 360. Those tables were made on an old game engine (Pinball FX 1) that they no longer use. They tried converting them onto the new one and the result is pretty pitiful as seen on the Xbox 360 version on Pinball FX 2 (wonky geometry physics, no operator's menu, and no multiplayer).

I'm hoping that they actually revisit the property and make a brand new table altogether.

Bummer.

Thanks for the Zen 411 as always Shogun00 :cool:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I asked "Mel Kirk" the other day with Zen Studios will we see more Classics coming to IOS and he said no more older Zen tables coming this year to IOS but in December a new table is coming to end out this year and my guess is another Marvel table called (The Punisher) I think I'am right on this one there was a hint on Zen forums from Barbie the other day. Something about always be (VIGILANT) sounds like (The Punisher) will end out this year for Zen.

So between TPA & Zen Studios EARTHSHAKER & "The Punisher" look to be our December tables.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts