Season 2 PS4 Bundle

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
From the newsletter:

We will be submitting the long awaited Season Two bundle for PS4 next week! You will finally be able to get your hands on 19 more beautifully lit tables for $29.99. That is a $20 savings!

This will include the pinball tables Dr. Dude And His Excellent Ray™, Firepower™, Cactus Canyon™, Central Park™, White Water™, Space Shuttle™, Centaur™, Pin*Bot™, Champion Pub™, Whirlwind™, Goin' Nuts™, Flight 2000™, Terminator 2: Judgement day™, Tee'd Off™, Haunted House™, Class of 1812™, Victory™, Cue Ball Wizard™, and Eldorado City of Gold™.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Will the sound continue to be gimped with the new PS4 tables as it is with the current ones, or is a REAL fix finally coming this year?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
From the newsletter:

We will be submitting the long awaited Season Two bundle for PS4 next week! You will finally be able to get your hands on 19 more beautifully lit tables for $29.99. That is a $20 savings!

This will include the pinball tables Dr. Dude And His Excellent Ray™, Firepower™, Cactus Canyon™, Central Park™, White Water™, Space Shuttle™, Centaur™, Pin*Bot™, Champion Pub™, Whirlwind™, Goin' Nuts™, Flight 2000™, Terminator 2: Judgement day™, Tee'd Off™, Haunted House™, Class of 1812™, Victory™, Cue Ball Wizard™, and Eldorado City of Gold™.

What I wouldn't give to find the newsletter where FarSight made the "we've submitted" claim for the xbox one and xbox 360........way back in April.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Will the sound continue to be gimped with the new PS4 tables as it is with the current ones, or is a REAL fix finally coming this year?

FarSight was also working this fix back in April.

Guess they gave us two April Fools Jokes this year so far. The other twelve will be coming four months early in next month's 12 days of Pinball!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Is it out on Xbox One? No? What happened to the "one month after Xbox release?"

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy they're finally coming but, what the heck? :confused:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy they're finally coming but, what the heck? :confused:

I think they're expecting it to be released on the one next week or the week after. I think they're counting on the usual four to six week approval time from Sony. This time of year that means January.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

giphy.gif

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Has Farsight mentioned if they will also be offering a 50% discount for those of us who already bought the Season 2 Bundle on the PS3/Vita.
I know they offered this as a day one discount for buyers of the Season 1 Bundle.

SEASON 1 Bundle $14.99 (LINK)

SEASON 1 Pro Upgrade Bundle $19.99 (LINK)

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think they're expecting it to be released on the one next week or the week after. I think they're counting on the usual four to six week approval time from Sony. This time of year that means January.

I thought Sony said indie games get 2 week review times tops, since they're not doing a full review like regular games. Also means no expensive review fees (unlike PS3).

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
Has Farsight mentioned if they will also be offering a 50% discount for those of us who already bought the Season 2 Bundle on the PS3/Vita.
I know they offered this as a day one discount for buyers of the Season 1 Bundle.

That discount still doesn't work if you bought all of the tables individually and some pro versions. Mailed them twice about it, never got any response.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

On their live stream session a month or two ago, the guys there said when asked about it that it wasn't one month after that was required, just some time after. The FB guy on the other hand has been saying 1 month religiously all along, so who knows.

I could swear that when someone asked this on their FB semi-recently, they said there would *not* be a similar update for season 2...but I'm not entirely sure I'm remembering that right and of course I don't have an actual link or something useful like that.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I think it would be a mistake for them not to offer a 50% off discount on the PS4 version of Season 2 for those of us who bought it on the PS3 because it simply wasn't available for purchase on the system.

Even though I owned a PS4 I purchased Se02 on the PS3 because they continued to delay it's release due to their agreement with Microsoft.

I also remember them posting somewhere saying there would be a discount applied to the Season 2 bundle just as there was with the Season 1 bundle.

I like Season 2's tables, but I'm not going to buy them again without the discount.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012

I will die laughing in disgust if after all this extra time the Xone version has the same glitches and sound issues the PS4 version has.
If it doesn't then I will wish that I had never bought the poorly programmed PS4 version.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think it would be a mistake for them not to offer a 50% off discount on the PS4 version of Season 2 for those of us who bought it on the PS3 because it simply wasn't available for purchase on the system.

Even though I owned a PS4 I purchased Se02 on the PS3 because they continued to delay it's release due to their agreement with Microsoft.

I also remember them posting somewhere saying there would be a discount applied to the Season 2 bundle just as there was with the Season 1 bundle.

I like Season 2's tables, but I'm not going to buy them again without the discount.

I remember them specifically saying when the PS4 came out that the discount would be for season one and season one only.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I thought Sony said indie games get 2 week review times tops, since they're not doing a full review like regular games. Also means no expensive review fees (unlike PS3).

I never saw Sony say this and the way all the other TPA releases have been on the PS4 it is kind of hard to believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts