Hello Pinball Fans I'm RetroRobby

RetroRobby

Nov 18, 2014
Hello Pinball Fans I'm RetroRobby but you can call me Robby for short. I am a big fan of pinball and have played many tables since I was a kid. I live in Orlando, Florida and I'm also a big Disney fan. During my childhood and early adult years though I lived it Chicago, IL. I hope to meet some awesome pinball fans on this website too. I am a pretty friendly guy and open to making new friends.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Hello Robby !

Mickey-37-269x300.jpg

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Well aside from one insidious troll (who gets banned all the time), all people I met here are very friendly and helpful, also props to great moderation to keep things a bit civil. I really like the tips & strategies sections if you are into getting high scores, just explore the specific table subthreads. Those tables do look very nice on PC, but for quickly picking up a game, I prefer my iPad. Have fun!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Hello Pinball Fans I'm RetroRobby but you can call me Robby for short. I am a big fan of pinball and have played many tables since I was a kid. I live in Orlando, Florida and I'm also a big Disney fan. During my childhood and early adult years though I lived it Chicago, IL. I hope to meet some awesome pinball fans on this website too. I am a pretty friendly guy and open to making new friends.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

So you're a Disney fan? I am too - in fact, I just headed to Walt Disney World last weekend.

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
Welcome aboard. My first pinball experiences were in Orlando (three years before Disneyworld opened) and the Daytona Beach boardwalk.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts