Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.0

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
ADDED a new pinball table, Strike (SS).

ADDED a new glass type, Clean.

FIXED strucked ball issue at right outlane on Devil Riders.

FIXED reflection issue of left ramp on Spooky.

FIXED some art issues of playfield on Star's Phoenix.

FIXED plunger issue on Earth Wind and Fire.

FIXED wrong instruction card on Earth Wind and Fire.

FIXED instruction card position on Pool Champion.

FIXED missing letters of lit A B C lamps on Blackbelt.

FIXED size of left outlane on Zankor.

FIXED music issue in Game Time Bonus on Star's Phoenix.

FIXED wrong counter of 'Game Time Bonus' on House of Diamonds.

FIXED wrong fade effect of RULE SHEET icon.

ADDED a new ball rolling sound effect. It has been re-recorded and fine tuned.

m784s2.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Excellent, for some reason I thought there wouldn't be any more tables. How many more are to come then?

And thanks for the new glass type, I love the reflections but don't want all those scratches and smudges.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt the plunger mechanism on Earth Wind Fire looks okay here, there seems to be an issue with the plunger on the Space Shuttle table.

Did you also notice that the ball rolls down very slowly to the exit of the table, after it drains at the right outlane on various tables ?

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Zsolt is it possible to arrange switching individual tables to dark room ? because now when i switch one table to dark room it effects all the tables,

And can you please check the slingshots of the Pinball Champ & Locomotion table, theres still alot of force on them.

Edit, the slingshot force of Locomotion looks okay.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Again, an update to look forward too. Excellent to see the new Clean glass type, the images you posted looks so much better, clean and realistic. And a new ball rolling sound as well! Strike looks great.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hey looking forward to this one alot

question is there any chance of a limited android beta for some of the guys, if yku need hardware variety to test in thry got it

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Strike is one I was really hoping to see. Can't wait to hear the new ball sound. Thanks again A.S.K. team.

I wonder how many members there are on the A.S.K. Team? I picture one crazed guy locked in a basement working around the clock with ten empty cups of coffee around him. :p

74-89

May 2, 2014
ADDED a new pinball table, Strike (SS).

ADDED a new glass type, Clean.

FIXED strucked ball issue at right outlane on Devil Riders.

FIXED reflection issue of left ramp on Spooky.

FIXED some art issues of playfield on Star's Phoenix.

FIXED plunger issue on Earth Wind and Fire.

FIXED wrong instruction card on Earth Wind and Fire.

FIXED instruction card position on Pool Champion.

FIXED missing letters of lit A B C lamps on Blackbelt.

FIXED size of left outlane on Zankor.

FIXED music issue in Game Time Bonus on Star's Phoenix.

FIXED wrong counter of 'Game Time Bonus' on House of Diamonds.

FIXED wrong fade effect of RULE SHEET icon.

ADDED a new ball rolling sound effect. It has been re-recorded and fine tuned.

It looks like they covered everything this time, except (possibly) the missing plunger rubber color on Shooting The Rapids and "1986" on the Mystic Star table icon.

Happy Thanksgiving ASK Homework!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
As always thank you for quick the response to feedback in the form of updates! Also wanted to thank you for reinstating the icade support when it glitched out a couple of versions ago. Just wanted to mention that the iCade mapping is a bit off - meaning that some of the controls are not labeled correctly in the icade mapping option. Not a big deal - you just have to mess around with it (by trial and error) to map it correctly.

Also For some reason I just noticed the game center icon... Awesome!!!! I was wondering how my scores stacked up to the community players. I also just noticed that after a game if you go to game center and click "done" and then start a new game it drops the iCade connection - easy fix is to click the home button to go to the main screen and then relaunch Zacc and the connection is back. Future tweaks for future updates! Keep up the good work!

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
It looks like they covered everything this time, except (possibly) the missing plunger rubber color on Shooting The Rapids and "1986" on the Mystic Star table icon.
There are a lot of things missing. Like the stuck balls in upper right eject holes. wrong scoring etc.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Also For some reason I just noticed the game center icon... Awesome!!!! I was wondering how my scores stacked up to the community players. I also just noticed that after a game if you go to game center and click "done" and then start a new game it drops the iCade connection - easy fix is to click the home button to go to the main screen and then relaunch Zacc and the connection is back. Future tweaks for future updates! Keep up the good work!

Woah! Me too. Good call. Hope everyone uses it and rates the app to raise its profile. Zaccaria deserves to be as popular as TPA and Zen.

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
First impressions: STRIKE is way cooler than I thought it would be, fun game. New glass "clean" setting is superb. Ball rolling sounds good but volume needs to be turned down a little.

PS: after playing lots of tables and not just STRIKE, I think the ball sounds great. Nice and juicy like the rest of the mechanicals and none too loud or quiet.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Clean glass looks great! Now I like experimenting with the cam settings, most time I just play in cam1 mode, but switching the cam really brings out the best of the glass reflections. Strike is a fun retro table.

Bug report:

-Spooky, reflection on the bumpers not an improvement, reflection looks like a square on the upper bumper, prefer the previous reflections.
-Time Machine has strange flipper shadows
-Blackbelt, nr2 is still blurry looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts