The Unofficial Facebook Me Thread

Craig Booth

Feb 28, 2012
Yes, I hate that term also!

I expect most people don't have many 'friends' on FB that play PA, like myself, I only have the misses, and she sucks bless her. So it would be nice to see more people showing in 'friends' on the leaderboards. Especially of you are an Adroid/iOS user.

I wouldn't mind some of the more regular guys who post on here and the PA FB page added as FB friends. It would spice up the leaderboards and add friendly competition into proceedings. We all know about the buggy scores, so this would be great to see less 'alien' scores. Also I think it would bring this community a little closer together.

If any one does add me, it's more than likely I'll block their newsfeed. Don't be offended, I do this to some of my closest real friends!

Anyway, feel free to add me http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Craig-Booth/100002569279353.

Last edited:

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
Quite a lot of Craig Booths are there. :)

I find this idea quite cool. I've just created a dedicated group for us. Please invite me. Here is a link to my profile www.facebook.com/mdylewski Just please add message something like pinball fan or something so I will know who are you.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Craig and nik, i live in East Yorkshire in the UK, feel free to add me, my Facebook is Daniel Osborne and my avatar is a black and white character on the cross, (its actually the cover of my all time favourite album -the crimson idol by W. A. S. P.).
Obviously, the same for anyone else who wants me in their list.
Only got Ryan so far.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Anyone know when we're likely to have GAME CENTER (Centre!) ????

Here's what they said back on Feb. 9th on their FB page:

"We are planning to add Game Center leaderboards in early April at the latest. Players will have the option of being logged into our database, Game Center, or both."

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Here's what they said back on Feb. 9th on their FB page:

"We are planning to add Game Center leaderboards in early April at the latest. Players will have the option of being logged into our database, Game Center, or both."

Cheers Jeff - I'm up for that - I think if they'd implemented that rather than the FB from the start they'd've saved themselves some aggro :)

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416454835

rarely post anything on facebook, and won't be offended if you block my feed.
have all tables and will buy all future ones. Regularly playing everything except Ripley's, since I find that one doesn't play as well on the small screen of my Touch or poor framerate of my iPad 1. Should get a better iPad soon.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
added you guys on facebook. couldn't send a msg so hope you realise it's me anyway :p

name on facebook: Gustaf Jarnling

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I stay away from FB as far as possible. They are lurking for your information to make big bucks. Cyber friends are just an illusion. I rather talk to my cat instead, and for a fresh tuna fish she even says miauw. How many FB friends ever said miauw to any of you? That's what I mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.