Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Everyone talks about tables like Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Fish Tales, or Star Trek as being the top tables on TPA. My questions is, what tables do you think are great that sort of fly under the radar?

I have a handful of tables that every time I play them I think, "Man, I forgot how good this one is!"

What do you think?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I almost put Black Rose in there. Kinda wish I would have.

For me it's Whirlwind. I usually have a couple quick, brutal games before I have to get serious and pay attention.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
LCA :D
And I really mean that.
But why does it matter? Once the table is out it is here to stay, those who like it will play it, the others won't. It's not that someone will take it away.
I understand the polls for the upcoming tables since we probably won't get top 300 so someone will surely miss something. I still have hope.........

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
From this list I'll go Class of 1812. It's a table I often find myself playing. Plus I like the chicken overture.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I went with Class of 1812 because it is a really fun table that people bag on for some reason. No Good Gofers and Creature from the Black Lagoon are two of my favorite tables but I feel like everyone already acknowledges these two as great tables. In fact, a lot of the tables on this list don't seem to belong. Who doesnt think Taxi, Tales of the Arabian Knights and Whirlwind are really good tables?

Last edited:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I keep coming back to HRC. IMO, a table like Cactus Canyon is truly overrated, with a clearly underdeveloped gameplay. The table sure looks pretty though.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I despised HRC at first but have come to enjoy it a lot. I chose Taxi as I really like that table. I know Dinwr is similar in many ways, buts it's much faster and plays totally different, at least in my opinion. Oh, and Gorgar is a great table that not many people talk about, but a true classic! Imop.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
White Water and Gorgar
Those are fantastic tables but how can White Water be underrated? Looking at Season 2 it is arguably the best table. It doesnt have the branding of T2 but did people really not think of it as the best table that season?

And anyone that doesnt like Gorgar should go back to playing first person shooters. I actually remember seeing Gorgar in a Pizza place when I was about 6 years old.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Those are fantastic tables but how can White Water be underrated? Looking at Season 2 it is arguably the best table. It doesnt have the branding of T2 but did people really not think of it as the best table that season?

And anyone that doesnt like Gorgar should go back to playing first person shooters. I actually remember seeing Gorgar in a Pizza place when I was about 6 years old.

That's why I left White Water off the poll. It's been very highly praised on this site.

I actually LOVE Gorgar, and thought about swapping 1812(not that big of a fan) for it, but that would be a lot of season 1 on the poll.....that's why I put the "other" choice in though.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I still love gorgar and centaur. tho centaur has become real easy for me, gorgar can give me a smackdown almost any time I play it.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
i initially was thinking HRC, especially given all the vitriol it receives around these parts. But i actually think Creature is one of the best tables in TPA and never gets nearly the love it deserves. So CFTBL for me :cool:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I'm going with Whodunnit.. with HRC getting getting honorable mentions..Quit litterally my two favorite tables but seems more dislike them then like them and I can't understand why..both are just so addictively fun to play.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Going with this list, I picked Class of 1812, too. Firepower does not get enough praise -- maybe my favorite one-- but when it is mentioned the positive comments outweigh the negative ones; not the case with 1812.

It's as visually ugly and audibly annoying as Dr. Dude, and then one-ups it with the chicken. It wins me over by going too far. And it's a challenging table with cruel but fair out lanes, which I like.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.