Wednesday November 26th, 2014

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
A date that will live in Xbox One video pinball infamy... Who else is buying this on day one? Personally I'm hoping that Major Nelson announces the digital pre-order so I can have it all installed before the stroke of midnight!

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
I'll start counting... How about we start with 5, as in the number of days to launch. I'll stay positive, especially since ID@Xbox confirmed as well. But to each their own, you don't have to count with me.

phantomfriar2002

Apr 13, 2012
It's also on the official Xbox site -- not just FS throwing it around on their FB page. Some people just want to remain negative no matter what.

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
It's also on the official Xbox site -- not just FS throwing it around on their FB page. Some people just want to remain negative no matter what.

Can you post a link to the page on the xbox site? I was unable to locate it when looking around. Just want to keep it handy in case they pre-order. Thanks!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Any word on how many tables will be available at launch? If it's more than season 1 the PS4 crowd will be wearing angry pants.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I don't have an Xbox but I do find it funny that it says "Sorry for the SHORT delay" if that isn't the biggest farce I've seen all year. I feel for you guys, I honestly do. I hope it totally kicks ass!!!

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
I don't have an Xbox but I do find it funny that it says "Sorry for the SHORT delay" if that isn't the biggest farce I've seen all year. I feel for you guys, I honestly do. I hope it totally kicks ass!!!

I think the tweet meant that it was delayed from coming out last Friday (like the text of the news article said...sorta) to next Wednesday.

Still unclear if we've waited an entire year just for a port of what the PS4 has (no season two tables which would REALLY suck) but regardless, Farsight will get $$$ from me for all the tables they have available, day one.

Members online

Members online