iOS Forward Nudging Gone??

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
Help me out. I could have sworn I was able to forward nudge (using shake, not touch) with my iPad before but I'm unable to do it now (after update?) Side nudging is just fine, though it seems less responsive)

I know forward nudging exists in TPA because I can nudge all 4 directions on my xbox version using the left stick.

Was it ever on my iPad or am I imagining it? Thanks for your help with my recall...:confused:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I had always had a problem with forward nudging when in portrait mode. One version would even flip the picture upside-down when doing so. Now, when in landscape, you can nudge forward, but not side to side. See what's happening there? Also, when nudging forward in landscape, you don't actually nudge it forward, it nudges side to side.

Is the FS testing team not seeing this, or do they just not know how to fix it? Seriously, it's not hard to test this out.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I've never been able to actually nudge forward (as in acutally move the table to the front), it's the one move I use most to stay out of outer lanes so I'm 100% sure it was never in there.

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
I've never been able to actually nudge forward (as in acutally move the table to the front), it's the one move I use most to stay out of outer lanes so I'm 100% sure it was never in there.

Good to know. In the Xbox version there is a TRUE forward (AND backward) nudge. You actually see the table move in the 4 proper directions depending on which way you push the left stick. I believe my mac version also lets you do the same by hitting both nudge buttons at the same time generates a forward nudge. I gotta check that though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts