BlahCade Podcast #13 - The Anniversary Episode

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's the long-awaited one-year anniversary episode! In fact, we've been awaiting it so long that I can't remember what's all in it, and I helped record it! So it's an anniversary surprise for everyone!

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
  • @drecksclown
On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I can't remember what we said either, except for our heated discussion about UX.
"I thought I was having an argument."
"Oh no, sir, this is Abuse. You want Room 12B, just down the hall."

Yeah, about that UX discussion...well, you'll know when we get there, folks.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Also, if you like what you hear dear listeners, consider leaving a review on iTunes or the other hosting services. We appreciate the props.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think I'll listen to this on my flight home. It'll still be fresh by then, yeah?

And no, I don't recall anything either except Jeff going full Hulk during it. Or that's what I'd like to think happened!

And Sean, thanks for posting. I really didn't wanna do it from my phone while at work in the middle of a swamp. I'm difficult like that.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I think I'll listen to this on my flight home. It'll still be fresh by then, yeah?

And no, I don't recall anything either except Jeff going full Hulk during it. Or that's what I'd like to think happened!

And Sean, thanks for posting. I really didn't wanna do it from my phone while at work in the middle of a swamp. I'm difficult like that.
Always an excuse, syt... 😜

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i want all your selfies on my chest

seriously tho the new icon white on black eveen id have one or two orange and brown with a gigarbquote on the back

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.