Request can we get some gottlieb DLC?

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I think one of the early "upcoming" lists had both El Dorado (meh) and Big Shot (yay) on it, so we'll get some more. The hard truth is that Bally and Midway are more popular...

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
They totally screwed up Black Hole and have yet to fix it. I don't want them to make any more Gottliebs until they can get them right.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I would like to see Cactus Jack, Freddy: A nightmare on elm street, Street Fighter, and my favorite Rescue 911, and unfortunatly that's all for me not Gottlieb fan (oh sorry Surf n Safari).

Actionball

Banned
May 23, 2012
Ill deal with a Cactus Jack, Class of 1812, or Silver Slugger. So long as they get paired with a machine by the actual pinball game makers :)

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
Do these rights also include the Alvin G and Co games that came out in the 90's or are they considered two different companies? My friend brought his "Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour" to the FunSpot 14 Tournament two weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. The game itself was pretty simple, just shoot up the middle to lock balls and for jackpots, but I loved the "Bump Buttons" that pulsed along with the music in the game.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Once we get past year one and EMs start to trickle in, Gottlieb should reign supreme in that era. Bally/Midway and Stern have a few decent ones but Gottlieb is untouchable for that style. I will be looking forward to those classics. It took a while for them to come up with strong SS tables. Definitely will be happy to see Haunted House, 1812, and Nightmare on Elm St. as well but those are about the best it gets and don't come close to the WMS stuff. Gottlieb's other SS tables, for me, don't play as well as the typical Data East/Sega offerings. Stargate is the one exception that really was outstanding. I hope they can get that license.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I see what you did there.... ;) LOL

Lieber Gott, gib uns Gottlieb ;)

Class of 1812 was one of the few pinballs I've got to lay my hands on in the past couple of years, during a summer vacation in Holland, but it was broken, though I still vividly remember the very nice theme tune that plays during the attract mode. Big Hurt was right next to it, with a broken plunger, so the only table left that worked was Barb Wire...

So yeah, I really want Class of 1812, if only purely for personal, nostalgic reasons!

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Lieber Gott, gib uns Gottlieb ;)

Class of 1812 was one of the few pinballs I've got to lay my hands on in the past couple of years, during a summer vacation in Holland, but it was broken, though I still vividly remember the very nice theme tune that plays during the attract mode. Big Hurt was right next to it, with a broken plunger, so the only table left that worked was Barb Wire...

So yeah, I really want Class of 1812, if only purely for personal, nostalgic reasons!

I knew a guy who had a Class of 1812 in his basement, along with an EM, which I can't remember the name of, and the CRT games Dig Dug, Millipede, and Jr. Pac-Man. Not a bad set up!

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
Cue Ball Wizard should definitely be DLC at some point in my opinion (CBW is by far one of the best Gottlieb Premier tables along side Cactus Jack, Freddy, etc.) I also wouldn't mind Haunted House, although it's very similar to Black Hole. That's all I can think of as far as Gottlieb DLC.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Cue Ball Wizard should definitely be DLC at some point in my opinion (CBW is by far one of the best Gottlieb Premier tables along side Cactus Jack, Freddy, etc.) I also wouldn't mind Haunted House, although it's very similar to Black Hole. That's all I can think of as far as Gottlieb DLC.

Just came into this topic to suggest Cue Ball Wizard, but you beat me to it. I just love the layout and the sheer number of targets to shoot for on that table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.