Bug with the Event Camera option?

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the 'Event Camera On/Off' option isn't working.

For the two tables I've tried (ToTAN and TNG) it's been toggled on, and turning the option off seems to do nothing... Am I missing something?

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I tried toggling it in and off on ToTAN, and from what I could see, with it set to OFF, it doesn't zoom in on the ball dropping through the snake skillshot targets.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The way the event camera works is that when there are special events tied into a table, they can be disabled. Totan has a skill shot event camera that can be toggled off when the user plunges the ball into 1 of the 3 snake holes. Other tables that have event cameras are Dr. Dude, Bride of Pin*BotTwilight Zone and a few others.

With that being said, some event cameras cannot be turned off such as Scared Stiff's event camera that views the back glass for the spinning wheel event or Cirqus Voltairs back glass shoot the cannon event.

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
Try locking the camera. Some zoom-ins are Events but other smaller moments are not, but it will still zoom if the camera's not locked.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts