Is there an updated version for the MacBook Pro yet?

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
I'm dying to get these tables on my MBP, but the last time I checked they did not recommend getting it due to graphics and playability problems. Has there been progrees on an update yet for the MBP? Thanks everyone!

Scott

ampman117

Jun 18, 2012
It runs fine on my MacBook Pro 13" (early 2011)...to me, it seems that performance is basically the same as iPad (which to me is very smooth), except that its a few program updates behind the iOS versions, so is currently lacking the DLC and still has the older DMD display style. I am looking forward to the updated lighting :) I prefer fullscreen mode (ctrl+cmd+f), as in windowed mode every so often it does seem to skip a frame or something...fullscreen has no issues.

I think Farsight must mean for that to apply to the non-pro MacBooks...they should update that App store blurb, as I was initially hesitant to buy it as well.

Last edited:

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
It runs fine on my MacBook Pro 13" (early 2011)...to me, it seems that performance is basically the same as iPad (which to me is very smooth), except that its a few program updates behind the iOS versions, so is currently lacking the DLC and still has the older DMD display style. I am looking forward to the updated lighting :) I prefer fullscreen mode (ctrl+cmd+f), as in windowed mode every so often it does seem to skip a frame or something...fullscreen has no issues.

I think Farsight must mean for that to apply to the non-pro MacBooks...they should update that App store blurb, as I was initially hesitant to buy it as well.

Well, that's good to hear. I'll definitely give it a try. The warning on the app scared me. Now if I can figure out my lag time problem in my ps3....but that is a whole other ball of wax... Thanks

Scott

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
I also have no issues with my early 2011 MBP as long as I'm playing full screen. Waiting patiently for the DLC to catch up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.