Hello Pinheads : )

TwinChargers

Apr 28, 2014
I've been on the sight for a good while now, so I may as well introduce myself. My name is TwinChargers (my PS3 name) and I have been enjoying Farsights pinball games for years. It all started with the collection on the PS2 (Gottlieb I believe) and from there the two compilations on the Wii. Since early this past summer I have done all my Pinball Arcade gaming on the PS3 and am enjoying it quite nicely. I just got the 3rd season this past week, and have just recently joined the PS3 tournament for the month. As of last evening I was in the top ten for the tourney, but its early so we will see just how well I'll do.

Outside of TPA, I am an active member on AtariAge. I have been a retro-gamer for well over the past decade. I really enjoy the statistical side of fantasy sports and play pretty much all of them. Big MN Twins fan also.

I've found that there isn't exactly a lot of people in there early 30's that are really into pinball locally around central MN, so its really nice to find this community online to talk and battle with. Here's to hope I beat a few of your high scores and you all give me a run on mine.

TwinChargers

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Twinchargers, welcome to the fold! I find this a nice community to be part of, not a lot of drama going on like on other sites. Occasional troll aside offcourse, but we MM players can handle such things... :) There seems to be a surge of Zaccaria interest of late, going on the "what's new?" search query. But on the whole it's definitely TPA that gets the most traffic. I'm slam23 at the leaderboards, on a few tables you can find me in the top 20-30 scores, but the real bosses (VikingErik, Oberdieck, Spacetractor) are often out of reach for me. See ya around!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
images-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts