When will we be able to stream over Twitch on Xbox One?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I tweeted Microsoft about this, their response was that developers can decide if their games are Twitchable or not, however, the game is listed as "Unknown Game" when you attempt to broadcast it, so I suspect the blame lies with Microsoft.

I'm guessing that Farsight need to chase it up with them though, especially if they want us One players to give the game more free exposure. My Twitch profile already has all the tables listed in it, this was before I realised that streaming didn't work of course.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
If Farsight need to chase it up it could be a while. I need more Xbox One pinball friends. What's your tag? Mine is Mark Miwurdz

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Well, I for one hope they get it fixed/allow twitch. I'd like to see how others attack tables. Mark, you have an outrageous score on one table I saw over the weekend. It was so far above the second place person I just moved on to another table, lol...

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I have set big scores on Ripley's, Funhouse and Twilight Zone so far. Dabbled with a few others. Taking a break today (enjoying ToHR on PSTV) as it takes a lot out of you playing that long.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Maybe 12 hours. There's a glitch where it doesn't post your true score. I scored about 80b in reality. Let last few drain as I needed sleep.

Members online

Members online