hi all :)

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Hi i'm alan ,
Been lurking around here for a week or so and thought it only right to out myself :)
anyway my user name is my dj name of some 26 years which i use on most forums i frequent .. love games especially pinball ..
Live in the uk which from real pinball point of view is a nightmare as there are hardly any left around here which is a real shame ..
Favourite table is the twilight zone so happy it's coming back in digital form on TPA .. i did my little bit to help in the kickstarter :)
Used to play loads of pinball in the early 90's when there were loads in the arcades round here loved Taf and funhouse as well as whitewater and of course the twilight zone but liked some of the older ones like 8 ball deluxe,xenon,firepower etc.. as i say a shame i rarely get to play a proper pin anymore but with the pinball arcade i am getting as close as is digitally possible to recapturing my mis spent youth :)
Anyway enough of my chatter .. love the boards and i'll see you around ..

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Been lurking around here for a week or so and thought it only right to out myself :)

Hi Alan,

same here, so I hope you don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon ;)

Hi all,

I haven't played that much real pinball and I'm far from being even moderately good, but the Pro Pinball series, especially Timeshock!, got me hooked on pinball a few years back. And ever since I found out about TPA and installed it on my phone there hasn't been a day without me playing at least two tables until my hands almost start cramping.

Glad this isn't facebook!
Bonzo

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.