Zaccaria has just announced another 9 EM tables added to the 27 tables

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Next week the final table acrobatics will be out. They announced that they won't stop there. They are adding 9 more EM tables free if you have the subscription. Wow tpa would have charged $54.00 extra and taken a year to get them out. Zaccaria seems to get them out every couple weeks and fixes and updates.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Zacc is a different business model than TPA. TPA tables are more complex and of a higher quality. they also come with license issues. Zacc is only on one platform and still working out kinks. I love Zaccs, but it's not fair to compare. We should just be happy that there's three high level companies making new digital pinball regularly.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Where did they make the announcement? Did they mention any specific titles?? I didn't know there were that many real Zaccaria EM tables left. If they didn't mention species any ideas or guesses on some titles?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
That one I knew. I actually did a search for "all Zaccaria tables) and found 4 pages on pin side, check them out. There are a bunch of EMs and you can find video of most of them on you tube. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Nautilus and Circus are probably the two I'd most like to see. And Lucky Fruit is just such an odd theme, it's kind of a must have as well.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I agree with the first two...didn't see lucky fruit...I'll check it out but it's based on the name it's a must!!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Well...I'm happy. I mean, I paid like what...$35 for this app. And I've got tons of physics and graphical settings to play with. And they're making nine more tables...for FREE? And EM's to boot! What a deal! Love the Zac App. Thanks Zsolt!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
here is a pretty good list - easy to navigate . https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/zaccaria/1

looks like ask covered almost all the solid state with the exception of space city, queen castle and ski jump.

The play field for these 3 is the same as Future World, House of Diamonds, and Winter Sports, if Im not mistaken. I think the ones you listed are single player and what is in the app are multiplayer versions.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The play field for these 3 is the same as Future World, House of Diamonds, and Winter Sports, if Im not mistaken. I think the ones you listed are single player and what is in the app are multiplayer versions.

I was wondering if they were re-skinned versions - the names are cleverly similar yet deceptive :)
Not that I am ever going to pass-and-play my iPad - but is there a multi-player option in zack that i overlooked?

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
The play field for these 3 is the same as Future World, House of Diamonds, ...
Queens Castle is the original (previous) EM version of House of Diamonds.

The fitting title "King of Diamonds" was already used for this famous Gottlieb table:
Backglass.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.