Bug No available content, whatever season...

Anderz

Sep 17, 2014
So the PS4 version of PA with the "new" season 2 tables downloaded silently while I was at work, but now every table whatever season, while trying to connect, claims there simply is no content. It's either not in the store yet or no longer available. Whats going on here? I hope I don't have to redownload every table like on IOS???

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
So the PS4 version of PA with the "new" season 2 tables downloaded silently while I was at work, but now every table whatever season, while trying to connect, claims there simply is no content. It's either not in the store yet or no longer available. Whats going on here? I hope I don't have to redownload every table like on IOS???

According to the opening post in the version 1.04 change log on this forum, none of the added tables will be available for purchase until December 23.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
They are avaible only in eu at the moment, i think. Also you cant buy them from tpa. You need to go to store and find pinball arcade page. Then you need to go to addons and they will be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.