Where is this thing?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It's the middle of the month, and not so much as a screenshot or even a mention. Might we have a tableless month?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Based on Facebook chatter, I'd guess Earthshaker will hit mobiles an PC this week. Tableless month? No

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
It's the middle of the month, and not so much as a screenshot or even a mention. Might we have a tableless month?

Last week, we got the announcement of Earthshaker, so screenshots should be tonight (I thought we'd see them Friday last weekend). If a real earthquake hit, I hope it didn't do much damage and we'll be getting the twitchstream on Wed or Thurs (I can't catch it live due to work) and the release on Friday.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's ready, they are waiting for iTunes approval before launching on iOS/Android/Steam simultaneously as is the norm. Which isn't a bad thing because they can fix more bugs in the meantime. Expect Twitch Thursday (12/18), release Friday (12/19).

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Lots of folks on FB page have been asking about EARTH-SHAKER and FarSight is ignoring all questions on the this release.

Zero Response They Must Be Tooooo Busy To Answer Their Freakin Fans.

PURE BS!!!!!!

It's now all about the 12 Days Of Whatever.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Lots of folks on FB page have been asking about EARTH-SHAKER and FarSight is ignoring all questions on the this release.

PURE BS!!!!!!

I'm betting it's because one of the 12 days is going to be the announcement of the release of Earthshaker. They can't answer if it's going to take away from that.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

PURE BS!!!!!!

Farsight has already addressed this. They are waiting on Apple, and then they will release it.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
it just came out. I'm really enjoying it so far, didn't get to play this one as much as the other Lawlor tables. Love that shaker motor.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
My guess next week on IOS.
Always delays with Apple now.

I was right no Friday release. Sucks!!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Members online