Bug Phantom of the Opera initials

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Europe has the first season 4 table and the first bug, if you must put in initials then
1) mirror input A to B over left not right
2) Initail input, you must be slide not tip to move or the inital don't want to go to the next
3) Because of issue 2 it is difficult to enter in time, and a new game starts in the backround (known issue from Android)

please Farsight look into it before the next patch thanks

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Europe has the first season 4 table and the first bug, if you must put in initials then
1) mirror input A to B over left not right
2) Initail input, you must be slide not tip to move or the inital don't want to go to the next
3) Because of issue 2 it is difficult to enter in time, and a new game starts in the backround (known issue from Android)

please Farsight look into it before the next patch thanks

I do not understand 1 and 2. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
okay 1 says that you must use the opposite buttons to slide through alphabet L1 not R1
2 you must press the button the whole time to move through alphabet and don't press the button ones to go to the next letter

BionicJim

Apr 2, 2014
Confirmed the same behavior in NA version. Had to jump through major hoops to play this game. Could Farsight Studios create any worse of an interface for purchasing tables for the PS4? I had to buy the season pass, then search on PSN for the exact table (POTO), then download it manually. Finally, the table showed up the next time I started the game.

This bug is as described above:

1) When you try to enter initials, you have to HOLD DOWN L1 or R1 to move through the alphabet and try to release on your exact letter. Tapping R1 or L1 doesn't switch letters.
2) R1 normally moves you upwards through the alphabet and L1 downwards. In this game, it is the opposite.

So, yeah, this bug is there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts