PS4 Season 4 pass problem

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
So I just purchased the Season 4 pass for PS4, but it's not letting me play Phantom of the Opera, which is available today. I still have the option of paying for it separately, which is nice of them, but it's not acknowledging my shiny new season pass. This is the first pass I've purchased, so is this a common problem, or is there a bit of a delay before it 'activates' for some unfathomable reason?

Any pointers would be appreciated before I go the tedious contact Farsight and Sony route.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
same here .. It let me download the table off the store (non pro only) won't let me upgrade to pro .. so pass isn't working properly ..

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
OK, so I checked again, and despite buying the standard season pass, the pro version of POTO was showing as free, but not the standard version (still have to buy that for £3.99). Free pro upgrade it is then, thanks very much! Works fine, so looks like the screw up's gone in my favour.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
OK, so I checked again, and despite buying the standard season pass, the pro version of POTO was showing as free, but not the standard version (still have to buy that for £3.99). Free pro upgrade it is then, thanks very much! Works fine, so looks like the screw up's gone in my favour.

Bam!

bebpo

Dec 24, 2014
I bought PS4 Season 4 Pass last night and am running into the same problem. It says I don't own either version of the Phantom table and won't let me download or play it :\

Last edited:

Blublub

Feb 23, 2014
Same here - no free pro upgrade either. In fact trying to buy POTO results in an error that it "is no longer available" or something to that effect.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Same here - no free pro upgrade either. In fact trying to buy POTO results in an error that it "is no longer available" or something to that effect.

All of the unbought new tables say that when you try to access them through the game, currently. You have to track them down in the PSN store.

Blublub

Feb 23, 2014
All of the unbought new tables say that when you try to access them through the game, currently. You have to track them down in the PSN store.

Unfortunately both the regular and pro versions of POTO show up as full price in the store - as if I didn't have the Season's pass.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
FS is aware of the Season four Pass not allowing POTO unlock. FS has notified SCEA, and hopefully SCEA will fix soon! This is a SCEA error not FS!

f4780y

Feb 17, 2014
Wish I'd checked here first.

Got the PS4 update at the weekend. Saw there there were now several Season 4 tables available, including Adam's Family, so purchased the Season 4 Pro Pass. I can't access any of the tables. I get the message "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be available".

Was this ever resolved by FS if they were made aware of it back in December as noted above?

Anyone else suffering with Season 4 problems?

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
Wish I'd checked here first.

Got the PS4 update at the weekend. Saw there there were now several Season 4 tables available, including Adam's Family, so purchased the Season 4 Pro Pass. I can't access any of the tables. I get the message "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be available".

Was this ever resolved by FS if they were made aware of it back in December as noted above?

Anyone else suffering with Season 4 problems?

I did the same as you and bought the season pass as soon as I saw Addams Family in the list of season 4 tables.

Then I got the same "No Content" message after I had paid.

I sussed out that you can get POTO by going to the single table and it should ley you download it once you click it as it displays as "Purchased"

As stated above Addams Family and I assume the other season 4 tables are not actually available till the 17th so hopefully its all sorted tomorrow sometime.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
caaaaaan't waaaaiit! it's 11:19PM here now; any chance a 'midnight club' might get an early dl/access to the new tabs??? :)

Fingers crossed but I wouldn't stay up late just to wait for it. These things don't seem to magically happen on the stroke of midnight. I'm fairly confident it will be here by tomorrow evening though, and we've waited long enough a bit more patience isn't too much of a hastle. Patience is a virtue (or so they tell me, not quite convinced yet). I'm also waiting to see when the TAF backers get their copy on PS4...hopefully it will come at the same time, but I can see a day or so delay as was with the PC/Mobile versions.

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
I have the reverse problem. Bought the season 4 pro pass but standard POTO is showing as free and pro is showing as full price.

I'm on SCEE (Australia to be more specific) if that makes any difference.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I have the reverse problem. Bought the season 4 pro pass but standard POTO is showing as free and pro is showing as full price.

I'm on SCEE (Australia to be more specific) if that makes any difference.

What does the POTO Pro Upgrade show?

Apr 3, 2015
It's still the same here in UK after buying Season 4 Pro Pass last week; it's quite simply not good enough for people who have paid up front, who then find they cannot obtain the first pro table, to have to wait months for, in this case, SCEE, to correct the fault! It's probably a simple fix too, as it appears standard pass buyers get the pro version of POTO, whilst pro pass buyers get the standard version of POTO. :(

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's still the same here in UK after buying Season 4 Pro Pass last week; it's quite simply not good enough for people who have paid up front, who then find they cannot obtain the first pro table, to have to wait months for, in this case, SCEE, to correct the fault! It's probably a simple fix too, as it appears standard pass buyers get the pro version of POTO, whilst pro pass buyers get the standard version of POTO. :(

That's the best username yet! Welcome. And that's too bad about POTO

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

That name is probably more befitting of me. But you've got it-rock that name!

It's too bad that Sony is dropping the ball on purchasing tables for TPA on the PSN. It's bad in the states, and much worse for our friends in the EU. So much for Sony pledging to work with "indie" developers-and I'm willing to bet Zen Pinball does not go through this same gaggle-mess in Europe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts