Where is season 4 ? It's releases on PS4 , so where's the month lead ?

18Phoenix

Hello everyone,

I'm asking myself where is season 4 for XBone?
It's already released on PS4 so where's the month lead for microsoft ?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I think the month lead was just for Season Two. I asked about Season Four for Xbox One on the Farsight twitch stream last night, but received no response, however, I did get them to acknowledge the lack of twitch streaming and configurable controls, so both of those will be getting a look in at least, as will vibration support, thanks to some other chatters highlighting the distinct lack of it to them.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I love the way they said they were only just aware of the twitch situation despite topics here and on fb from day one. Bumpers? was also another highlight. He had no idea. Were those 2 involved in the making of the game?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Well, this is only a fan forum, not Farsight's official forum, so they're not obliged to even come here and read or respond. But yeah, you think they would at least pickup on the Facebook stuff, the first thing I did was rant on there about bumper controls, vibration, and 3D!

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
It should be launching with the release of The Addams Family table:

8219e9b559a3de9c43a5e265c6e01360.jpg

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
So, absolutely months (4 or 5?) away just like twitch streaming! I emailed them about it. Next update they said.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Console owners...keep an eye out next month for a pleasant surprise. ;)

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
An all platform release I don't think so, maybe in US but not in europe and australia, I would say the new UI is more possible.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

I'm asking myself where is season 4 for XBone?
It's already released on PS4 so where's the month lead for microsoft ?

Exactly. Just saw that TAF is coming out next week on the PS4. If that's so, it should have been out last month for the XBOne, given how the release of season 2 and three on PS4 was held up by the release on the XBOne.

FarSight hasn't exactly been very adept at supporting Microsoft consoles.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
I saw a comment on the PAPA Finals stream yesterday that it should be out by the end of the month - but I'm not sure who said that, so no idea if the person actually has knowledge or was just making a guess. They talked like they knew what they were talking about though. I'm hoping it's legit. I've been itching to play TAF and ES, and hoping that maybe we'll get Cyclone in the process.

Also, anyone else know what bugs will be fixed when we get this update? I know they've stated the Twitch streaming fix is coming.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just a short update on the upcoming release of tables up to TAF.
Bug fix for save data that was being overwritten by a default save causing users to lose previously played save data.
Kinect bug fix where multiple users were detected causing a sign in prompt during gameplay.
Alternate trigger button configuration added
Ruble added.
And a few other fixes.

Were scheduled to release alongside PS4 on Friday. I'll make a post on PAF for Kickstarter Backers about how to retrieve their codes as soon as that information becomes available.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts