• Rolling Stones (1980)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rolling Stones (2011)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
I was thinking about a possible Rock N Roll themed DLC. Since it's practically impossible to get GNR, what other tables would you like to see in a future Rock themed DLC???

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The Iron Maiden tables shouldn't be on there. They're both unofficial one-off conversions of other games (Gorgar and F-14).

There's a Stern table from the early 80s called Iron Maiden, but it's unrelated to the band.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sad that there's no Jimi table :(

I guess Ted Nugent should also be on the list, but I wouldn't vote for it anyway, lol.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I haven't played any of the tables so I won't vote but I don't like any of that music. Was there ever a Faithless or Prodigy table? chemical Brothers?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I actually wouldn't mind trying this one:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1979

image-4.jpg

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
never played or even seen either Iron Maiden table but I chose those two because Maiden ****ing rocks!

up the irons!!

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I haven't played any of the tables so I won't vote but I don't like any of that music. Was there ever a Faithless or Prodigy table? chemical Brothers?

Rock music (in my opinion) has gone down the dumper since grunge died, how come no hip-hop tables? A Deltron 3030 table would be awesome, no gangsta stuff though, I don't need to hear a gunshot when I plunge the ball :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
AC/DC isn't just the best music-themed table to date, it's in my top 10 tables of all time. Tommy and Rolling Stones '11 are also great, underrated tables. Yes, the Mick target in Stones isn't a great feature, but if you look past it, there's some fast action and a deep, yet easily grasped, rule set, similar to MM and AFM. Tommy also has a lot of features and great music, even though it's the Broadway cast, and not the Who, performing it. I haven't seen or played an IRL Elvis, but the VP version is in my favorites folder. The Elvis tunes (live versions all), are few and heavily looped. The rest of the time you hear synthesized versions of his songs that didn't make the "live" cut, due to the space limitations of the Whitestar board.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Rock music (in my opinion) has gone down the dumper since grunge died, how come no hip-hop tables? A Deltron 3030 table would be awesome, no gangsta stuff though, I don't need to hear a gunshot when I plunge the ball :)

Yes, after Hootie and the Blowfish, there was nowhere to go but down. There are occasional bright spots, like Breaking Benjamin, but it seems that getting a good looking singer who looks great on the album cover and glossies is more important than finding people who can play great music. Give me back the seventies, when you could be some the most ridiculous-looking people on the planet (like the Eagles), just as long as you could write and play great music.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Yes, after Hootie and the Blowfish, there was nowhere to go but down. There are occasional bright spots, like Breaking Benjamin, but it seems that getting a good looking singer who looks great on the album cover and glossies is more important than finding people who can play great music. Give me back the seventies, when you could be some the most ridiculous-looking people on the planet (like the Eagles), just as long as you could write and play great music.

Rock bands could be ugly bastards but their music spoke for itself, MTV soon saw to that!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, the best music is from the 60's/70's.

Absolutely agree.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more band related tables. It almost seems like there was. Just from album artwork or thematic concepts there are so many bands that could have had great tables. Pink Floyd, Rush, Journey (I like all those scarabs and stuff), Zeppelin, and so on. Heck even all the psychedelia of bands like the Doors and Cream (and of course Hendrix) would be awesome.

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
I actually wouldn't mind trying this one:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1979

image-4.jpg

I was going to add it to the poll but I forgot about it. I tried editing but it was too late.

never played or even seen either Iron Maiden table but I chose those two because Maiden ****ing rocks!

up the irons!!

Long live Eddie!!!!:cool:

LOL I can imagine Geto Boys "Die M$#@er" song in the background. LOL

Rock bands could be ugly bastards but their music spoke for itself, MTV soon saw to that!

QFT.

Absolutely agree.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more band related tables. It almost seems like there was. Just from album artwork or thematic concepts there are so many bands that could have had great tables. Pink Floyd, Rush, Journey (I like all those scarabs and stuff), Zeppelin, and so on. Heck even all the psychedelia of bands like the Doors and Cream (and of course Hendrix) would be awesome.

Love Rush, Zeppelin, The Doors, Jimmy Hendrix's music would be so freaking awesome. I would add a couple from the 80's: Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Aerosmith and Van Halen.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
The back glass for that pin reminds me of the crappy photos on konami cabinets like contra & tmnt. No love for captain fantastic & the brown dirt cowboy?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts