The Champion Pub - Spitting Gallery

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Anyone else struggling with this on Xbox 1? It seems like I can't click the triggers fast enough to consistently move the stupid spittoon. I have a love/hate relationship with this table and am now just about in a hate/hate relationship with this standard goal. I love the concept and idea the table has, and maybe I haven't played it enough yet, but it seems way too easy to drain the sides for you to get knocked out when in a fight.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Welcome to hell. Champion Pub caused me several strokes in pursuit of winning the Ultimate Challenge.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, love the table, but IT likes to kick ass. If there's a trick for the spitting gallery i'd like to know.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
It's one goal I'll never accomplished. It's the one thing I hold against Steve Ritchie. He put a darn video game in a pinball machine (T2). Any goal in TPA that you have to complete the video mode means "I am up the creek without a paddle". :eek:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
This is why we need bumper controls, better response times, the triggers are too laggy. It may be minor, but it's enough to make this harder than it should be, as I've completed this goal on PS3 and PS Vita no problem.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Trying to finish this goal now..best I got is 9. I'll be doing good then miss three in a row. Video modes should be wizard goals only, I don't care if I complete Wizard goals, I just want them to be opened up. I hope there isn't a goal for catching the balls on the Cue Ball Wizard video mode, that has to be the weakest one I've seen.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
I see this is Xbox not PS4..but I just finished this goal like 5 minutes after my previous post. All I can suggest is don't click the triggers, hold the button down and glide. If you get one of the dudes on the far end spit try to ignore him, you probably won't get there in time and then miss the next couple also. It seems mostly luck to get several in a row next to each other. Edit: oh and also you may know but go for the door prize on the plunge, it is easy to time and will increase your spittoon opportunities

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts