pinball fx2 - Pinball arcade

Smashedvermin

Dec 23, 2014
let me say The pinball Arcade is so much more challenging playing right after playing pinball fx2.

i played south park a few games then came over and played on the pinball arcade and got my ass kicked lol.

when i play the pinball arcade first and then go and play south park i kick ass.

thats my observation lol

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
My guess is any digital pinball that isn't based on real pinball tables is going to have a tough time being as challenging, because they don't have the incentive to eat your quarters.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
My guess is any digital pinball that isn't based on real pinball tables is going to have a tough time being as challenging, because they don't have the incentive to eat your quarters.
Getting the steel ball into the small outlanes requires a good table design.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013

Yes there is more focus on fun gameplay then eat your quarters.

I am starting to get quite some been there done that feel with every new pinball arcade release. FX tables at least has more things standing out when not bound by what is affordable to do IRL. Being heavilly biased to real world tables I find myself heavilly biased to FX/2 now lol.

ech00ne

Jul 5, 2015
I prefer tba because i know what to shoot for. If i dont know how to get a challenge i can easily look it up. If fx2 had more challenges i might try to learn more about the tables there. Instead i just try to beat my friends...once i do there is little replay value.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts