TPA XBoxOne - Rumble and Pulse Trigger Support?

PinBalt

Apr 8, 2012
Any Xbox One TPA owners --> Is TPA using Normal Controller Rumble and/or the Pulse Trigger Rumble effect that Microsoft had previously touted?

PinBalt

Apr 8, 2012
What the heck. Have they said it is coming in a patch? I need to see if the PC version supports rumble now.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
No idea, one would hope so, but I wouldn't hold out any hope of it appearing any time soon, as the PS4 version has been out for over a year now, and still doesn't have vibration support either.

Oh, and there are currently no bumper controls on Xbox One, or twitch streaming support, but both are being looked at.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
No idea, one would hope so, but I wouldn't hold out any hope of it appearing any time soon, as the PS4 version has been out for over a year now, and still doesn't have vibration support either.

Oh, and there are currently no bumper controls on Xbox One, or twitch streaming support, but both are being looked at.

Where did you hear that? The recent Earthshaker twitch stream?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Yup, they said that as most PlayStation users used triggers, that was why they went with triggers only on Xbox One, but I pointed out that they were too laggy. They acknowledged that as every other version of TPA allows you to choose, they'll look into it for Xbox One.

And I sent them a screengrab of the twitch error code, which Badger said they will look into, and this was confirmed in an email reply from them.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Cool. I changed to bumpers on PS4 and preferred it. But since being forced to use triggers, I've fallen right back in the groove as you can tell.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I never thought about pinball being played on twitch. I would actually sign up on twitch to watch that.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
On a whim the other night, after a session of streaming the new Star Wars Rebels table on Pinball FX2, I thought I'd see if streaming was working yet on TPA.

I honestly wasn't expecting it to, as there had been no major update (you know the ones, where the game gets a little asterisk on it in My Games & Apps), but lo and behold, it now works!

I can only assume that it was some kind of a handshake thing going on in the background between TPA and twitch, that Farsight and/or Microsoft had to sort out.

Now if only they could fix the perma on neon on CV, and the niggling back glass duplication on Taxi.

Members online

Members online