US Pinball Arcade update - Seasons 2, 3, 4

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
So, right now if you search on PSN the new Pinball Arcade seasons and tables are up.

I successfully downloaded the remaining Season 3 tables piecemeal, and the Season 2 bundle downloaded and works fine.

Problem is the Season 4 Pass does NOT work and I still see Phantom of the Opera for sale and can't play that table.

Right now, if you try to access the buy/trial menu in-game it simply dumps to an error as it did before these updates were out, so I'm hoping my issue is resolved later this evening just as the update rolls out fully (????). Otherwise, it looks like I'm going to have to contact Farsight and/or Sony regarding the Season 4 pass not working.

BTW, I've tried deleting and downloading TPA again and that did not resolve the issue.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I have same problem with Season Four Pass on PS4. Purchased it, but it doesn't allow me to play POTO. Says CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE, OR NO LONGER AVAILABLE. It looks like I would have to buy it in store for $4.99 then it will work. Why pay double Sony? FS is aware of the issues with SCEA! Hope it gets resolved soon.

T2 Skull looks awesome, will be a long night tonight!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
- Clicking the new tables in-game tells you there is no content.

- There doesn't seem to be a Season Two Pro Bundle or Pro Upgrade.

- There doesn't seem to be a "Pinball Arcade Table Pack 17: Terminator 2: Judgment Day" pro upgrade.

Last edited:

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
The Pro Bundle and Pro Upgrades for season 2 have been delayed until next year. They are releasing Season 2 on disc (according to a recent thread) and it appears this was the deal they had to make for it happen.

Actually the Pro Upgrades are already implemented within the regular Season 2 bundle. I don't know if it's suppose to be that way or not, but I can confirm I have the pro versions of specific tables from buying the season 2 bundle.

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
I contacted Farsight about the season 4 pass issue and they say they and Sony are aware of the problem & working on it.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Actually the Pro Upgrades are already implemented within the regular Season 2 bundle. I don't know if it's suppose to be that way or not, but I can confirm I have the pro versions of specific tables from buying the season 2 bundle.
Ah, cool!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

I bought the regular Season Two bundle just now to check this, but it definitely did *NOT* give me the Pro versions of the Season Two tables; they all still try (and fail) to go to the PSN store when I select "Pro Menu" from their table menus, or click the "Go Pro" coin slot button next to them in the table selection screen.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Huh, there is no "Pinball Arcade Table Pack 17: Terminator 2: Judgment Day" Pro Upgrade item in the store right now, either.

I've emailed FarSight about the three missing items.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I contacted Farsight about the season 4 pass issue and they say they and Sony are aware of the problem & working on it.

Good. It's obvious that POTO is in the update because of the music being played when you highlight the table. It's just that it needs to be unlocked. Things like this tend to be a problem when you release SO MUCH content at once.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I bought the regular Season Two bundle just now to check this, but it definitely did *NOT* give me the Pro versions of the Season Two tables; they all still try (and fail) to go to the PSN store when I select "Pro Menu" from their table menus, or click the "Go Pro" coin slot button next to them in the table selection screen.

Well it certainly gave me the Pro tables and I'm telling you I have them. I bought the regular season 2 bundle and noticed the pro versions of specific tables that has them on there. I went in the coin door and everything. Again, I'm not sure if it was suppose to be that way, but it happened for me. So getting the pro tables for 29.99 (like season 1) is a plus for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.