Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey there Kratos. I voted for Hot Tip, but I really wish I would've voted for Xenon. Fireball would be great too. Honestly, I think we are due for an older table, and I'm not gonna be too picky, cause I love them all, as long as they bring something new to the table.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I don't know, but it's crazy how many great early 80s tables there are.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The same reason why people on facebook are answering with EBD and every licensed 70's pin you can think of. Apparently a lot of people cannot read. :p

I think they will end up with a total of a dozen valid votes when everything is said and done. It's looking pretty hopeless on twitter and Facebook. Facebook only has about 8 proper entries and half of those are for xenon so they'll be tossed.

Last edited:

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I think they will end up with a total of a dozen valid votes when everything is said and done. It's looking pretty hopeless on twitter and Facebook. Facebook only has about 8 proper entries and half of those are for xenon so they'll be tossed.

I don't get why they're even taking a poll? I thought Fireball was pretty much #1?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't get why they're even taking a poll? I thought Fireball was pretty much #1?

No it was only ever in one official poll and it was walloped pretty hard by centaur and eight ball deluxe. I think the two losers in that poll were pretty much assumed to be coming so weren't in the subsequent Bally or em poll

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
No it was only ever in one official poll and it was walloped pretty hard by centaur and eight ball deluxe. I think the two losers in that poll were pretty much assumed to be coming so weren't in the subsequent Bally or em poll

Weird. Whenever an EM is talked about around here, all I see are fireball posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.