Portrait mode?

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Is there a way to play in ps4 portrait mode like there is on similar close competitor pinball games? I know u can with pc, but Ps4 is just plug and play as far as I'm concerned and I'd love to stick the tv in a cab and play it like its a table. Or even turn it 180 on the wall.

If it's not an option, can't be too difficult surely...

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is there a way to play in ps4 portrait mode like there is on similar close competitor pinball games? I know u can with pc, but Ps4 is just plug and play as far as I'm concerned and I'd love to stick the tv in a cab and play it like its a table. Or even turn it 180 on the wall.

It is not an option.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Would be a great option. Other similar games have the option. Would love to have a cab set up to play TPA but as far as pc is concerned, just looks too far away to care about. At least having portrait mode on ps4 would allow such play. I never have much success setting the pc up properly to play the game cause there always a pc update that needs downloading and windows is so frustrating. Ps4 is just plug and play, so much simpler and better graphics and game play. Just seems to make sense. If it's easy enough to do, please add the option farsight. :)

mildew

Dec 15, 2014
Farsight needs to stop putting all their time into new tables and improve the existing ones, i.e getting the physics up to pro pinball standards and implementing portrait mode.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Um...PC INVENTED Plug and Play.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_Plug_and_Play

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts