Disc or download?

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Hi all,

Considering to buy PA Season 1 despite all the bugs... But I can't make up my mind, what is your advice?

Last edited:

william

May 30, 2013
The disc version seems alright to me. I own the season one disc and never bought season one off psn. Whenever the game updates on psn, the disc version updates as well so I don't see the harm in having a disc version. I kind of like the idea of having a hard copy of the game. You never know when something might happen to your psn account, then you lose your games. With this latest update, I only bought the rest of the 3rd season and poto, so when the season 2 disc comes out maybe in a month I will buy season two disc rather than buying it through psn too.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The disc version seems alright to me. I own the season one disc and never bought season one off psn. Whenever the game updates on psn, the disc version updates as well so I don't see the harm in having a disc version. I kind of like the idea of having a hard copy of the game. You never know when something might happen to your psn account, then you lose your games. With this latest update, I only bought the rest of the 3rd season and poto, so when the season 2 disc comes out maybe in a month I will buy season two disc rather than buying it through psn too.

You are correct. Especially in light of recent events at Sony.

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Well, today I walked out of the store with a disc...can't help it, I needed that physical feeling :eek:

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Disc - Ability to play without network
Download - Ability to play without having to find disc

That's really all it boils down to.

Though, I have found that if you have a lot of games, the inconvenience of having to grab the disc gets annoying at times. Especially if you need to update since it won't update without the disc, while the download version auto updates for me so it's always ready to go.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Disc - Ability to play without network
Download - Ability to play without having to find disc

That's really all it boils down to.

Though, I have found that if you have a lot of games, the inconvenience of having to grab the disc gets annoying at times. Especially if you need to update since it won't update without the disc, while the download version auto updates for me so it's always ready to go.

Once you've downloaded the DL version, you don't even need to be online to play it. : )

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Already ? Why ?
You just bought it.

First of all because TPA isn't much better then on my iPad Fatima. Second because 329 will pay for oil for a month to heat my house. I probably won't return it but I already had to cancel my Amex due to the hack and now have to wait for a new card etc. I guess I'm being a c**t about it but if they have been hacked 2x then I assume it will continue to happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts