One ball challenge? A quick alternative to leaderboards

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
How about a one ball challenge? I got this idea after playing hard games like Spelunky or FPSers with instadeath. No time for hour-long pinball sessions, I'm afraid. :( So how can one make PA shorter and harder without going Pro? How about this:

1. Choose any table you want (or "table of the week"). Only the first ball in play is to be played and shared. Multiballs are allowed, extras are not - they would lead to long videos.
2. The game is over right after the bonus counting from first lost ball. Exit and restart.
3. A recording of max. 15 min. is uploaded to Youtube and linked to the challenge thread. If the video exceeds 15 mins, only the score in the last second counts. It is only valid as proof, if one can clearly see the beginning of a new game.

I hope that way, you will have to fight harder, be motivated to give everything you've got! However, you'd have to get used to the video cutting, uploading and linking process. I have no problem with that little extra work, don't know about you?

Testing...

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
This is a good idea. : ) I thought about proposing it in the past but am too lazy and don't play enough anyway. It has been done before in the main PAF discussion forum, and it was just people posting their scores on the honor system, without videos--seemed to work out all right. I was playing more at the time so participated in that, it was fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts