Bug High Score achievements are glitched

David GP

Nov 30, 2014
It seems the high score-related achievements can be completed in very random ways. I've managed to get both “Season One High Scores” and “Season One High Score Champion” at the same time though I had only succeeded in getting ranked among the 5 best players of each table. I should have been awarded “Season One High Score” only.

The “Season Two HS” achievements seem to suffer from the same glitch : “HS” and “HS Champion” also work hand in hand, but I doubt I can ever get them this time – completion of both achievements is stuck at 86%. I am ranked at least #5 on each table, so I should have gotten the “Season Two High Scores” achievement.

Has anyone else run into the same glitches?

(On a more positive note, I have yet to find a game-breaking glitch. So far so good. :eek:)

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
I was playing Flight 2000 the other night trying to get at least one wizard goal (can't stand having zero stars) when the completed message popped up. Was pretty early in my game and wasn't doing anything particularly interesting, so I paused to see what the goal completed was. It turned out to be "score 2 million"..and my score was currently just over 400k, so not sure what happened there.

On another goal note, I finally got my Black Rose last standard goal "sneak attack" when I totally didn't sneak attack. It went up the left ramp and I nudged, but the ball still went into the ship and gave me the sneak attack. Was pretty happy for that one, was getting annoyed trying to complete.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I was playing Flight 2000 the other night trying to get at least one wizard goal (can't stand having zero stars) when the completed message popped up. Was pretty early in my game and wasn't doing anything particularly interesting, so I paused to see what the goal completed was. It turned out to be "score 2 million"..and my score was currently just over 400k, so not sure what happened there.

On another goal note, I finally got my Black Rose last standard goal "sneak attack" when I totally didn't sneak attack. It went up the left ramp and I nudged, but the ball still went into the ship and gave me the sneak attack. Was pretty happy for that one, was getting annoyed trying to complete.

Score 2 million happens on PSN as well.

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
The high score system is broken, period. Three times now I will start the game, it prompts for me to log in, and I do so under my name, no sweat. But then it brings up the introduction script (where it tells you about the reason for making the game)! It's like logging in the first time--all the scores are reset.

It really makes the game less interesting when you cannot rely on your scores saving. :-(

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I noticed that the Season One achievements didn't unlock until you worked on the core pack as well. I got all of the S1 high score/standard goals done,even though I still need one goal from RBION to actually complete that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts