Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Champion Pub

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Something else?

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I went for FP, but could have as well been BSD. They're the two where I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread the entire game...

Diner's pretty savage too, but in a good way.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Haunted House.
I just CAN'T.

Edit.
Just played it again for the 200th times...
I HATE this crap.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Fish Tales. The way those slingshots are tuned to just play catch until the inevitable outlane frustrates the hell outta me.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
BSD for me. Had a few hot games, but more often than not, its a drain-o-rama.

On the other hand I once felt the same about FT, but during a recent tournament, I looked for the rule set in an effort to attain a better score (link below). Long story short, my former dust-collecting table became one of my favorites. Current high score is 443M, one wizard goal to go. Essentially, it isn't too difficult once you master a few shots, and know where the big points are. I have all released tables, and FT is easily one of my top 5 favorites.

http://pinball.org/rules/fishtales.html

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
voted Dracula. It's so hard, but i love it and getting the stacked multiballs makes all the agita worth it.

Frustration wise i'd go with Flight 2000.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It wasn't on the poll but I must say Diner kicks my ass more then any other table. I voted Campion Pub though. Tough table with horrible flow.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Cpub! I'm not one smidgen better at it now than I was when I plunged my first ball. Practice has not improved my abilities at all. It is my worst enemy.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
I vote for Haunted House..very close second Black Hole. I don't feel these games were designed to be mastered, they were made to gobble quarters because of their unique design "oh look at all the flippers on multiple levels!". Fish Tales was hard to get any of the wizard goals for me, but I don't have a hard tame breaking 100 million anymore which would have been the threshold for a free game.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Other: Dr. Dude....this one escapes me for some reason, drain, drain, drain....but it could also be my inner resistance to playing this exceptionally stupid-themed table. Bad art, bad sounds, bad music, bad table!!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
If I go by wizard goals, I'd have to say Genie. That 3,000,000 point goal isn't happening any time soon, (though there are other tough holdouts). The extra balls and specials you need to last long enough for that goal just seem to elude me most of the time.

If I go by length of game, it's probably Firepower. I love Firepower. It's sound effects are some of my favorite in the entire Pinball Arcade collection. But, those games just zip right by.

If I go by length of ball before drain, it's gotta be Central Park. That gaping maw between those weensy, little flippers and having more outlanes than Highway 101 make it the craziest drain monster of the bunch. The only reason the games last longer for me than Firepower is the surfeit of extra balls awarded by the machine.

If I go by my own performance against the leaderboards, I think it might be Medieval Madness. I'm sure it's that I just suck at that game for some reason. I tend to use #100 of the Weekly Leaderboard as a par score (and multiply it by some ratio to give me a challenge), and compared to every other table, everyone just seems to be better at this table than me. It might just be that more people are playing it, so the leaderboards are just naturally higher.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts