Which Season 1 table would you most like to see given a tune-up?

Which Season 1 table needs a tune-up?

• Attack from Mars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Shot Deluxe

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Black Hole

• Black Knight

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Bride of Pinbot

• Cirqus Voltaire

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon

• Elvira and the Party Monsters

• Funhouse

• Genie

• Gorgar

• Harley Davidson

• Medieval Madness

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Monster Bash

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • No Good Gophers

• Ripley's Believe It or Not!

• Scared Stiff

• Star Trek: The Next Generation

• Tales of the Arabian Nights

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Taxi

• Theater of Magic

• Twilight Zone

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I have three:

- Creature from the Black Lagoon because of flipper lag and really easy shots
- Monster Bash because of terrible art glitches
- Theatre of Magic because some shots feel impossible

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
bkheader.gif

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Black Knight by far. Other tables might be easy (for some),but BK is broken. IMO, that puts it above the rest.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I voted Theatre of Magic because of the floaty ball physics. Wouldn't mind if Medieval Madness got some better ball physics as well. Had a hard time choosing between the two but MM is still remotely realistic. I understand how BK gets votes but I won't play it much even if it gets fixed. Agree that TZ is too easy.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Black Knight needs it the most and got my vote. STTNG or Voltaire would be my second choice. All three should be better than they are.

Last edited:

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Voted Scared Stiff. A lot of season 1 is way too easy (to the point I don't play tables I love because it takes too long), but Scared Stiff just never ends. Ever.

This, FH, TZ, BoP and NGG are the worst offenders.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Black Knight, no contest....although you guys bring up a good point about TZ, SS, and Funhouse being way too easy and never-ending.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
dammit so many great tables; really all those were first season? now i gotta go back and play 'em just to try to get a preference! monster bash would be an easy one; if there's improvements to make on that and other greats that set, eff yah for sure... those are soooo great; i keep playin' em constantly! funhouse is a personal old fave, so yah it'd be nice to see if that tuned up some more; seems like the tpa one is tougher than the old machine i played new-ish back in the early ninties...

i'm mostly hotly anticipating the addam's fam release though at this point. gonna be a great belated xmas present!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Although I picked BK, I'd still liked to see TZ made harder and STTNG made easier. I don't play either due to their tuning. And those were the Kickstarter tables!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Although I picked BK, I'd still liked to see TZ made harder and STTNG made easier. I don't play either due to their tuning. And those were the Kickstarter tables!

What are you talking about? I got around 35 billion on ST:TNG and it was hard enough!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Did not vote as I think for the PC the textures should be higher rez and sound less compressed.

Tuning and bugfixing is ofcourse more important; if you can't play the table what good is it.

Too bad we can't mod the art, but I understand the license issues involved with that.

To illustrate the need for a texture update look at Scared Stiff backglass and the spinning wheel (not that I like playing that, takes too much of your time).

Also the galaxy is not spinning in Black Hole!

Cheerio

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Black Knight, by far..... The 3rd ball locking problems, phasing through the top flippers, phasing through the top section to the bottom. These are the big problem bugs.

I'd give second to Gorgar because of the muting after getting 2x or 3x.

Medieval Madness' trolls have a magnetic personality, along with the drawbridge.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts