Lost highscore in T2 table ...

bios

Jan 6, 2015
Trying to download some season 1 tables from my PS4 did not work so i decided to delete Pinball Arcade and download the whole package again.
Then it didn't work either, i downloaded the tables directly from PS store, that does work somehow.

But the bummer here is i lost my highscore in the T2 table ... !
I still have the rest of my high scores but not the number 1 highscore in T2 (but scores no.2 and so on i still have not lost ...)

Did already contact Farsight a week ago, but no response yet.

Can i do something to get my score back or do you guys know more about this problem ?

Greetings,
Daniël

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Leuk om nog meer kaaskoppen hier te zien, nice to see a fellow Dutchman on the forums,
Hate to burst the bubble, but I haven't seen Farsight react to these kind of questions, and if they would I would actually be a bit pissed off because they should give priority to very needed bug fixes. No offense to you though, I hate to see you lose this score, I have been there myself. I'm not familiar with the PS4 platform but I would be surprised if you could restore the score. It's strange though that you retained the other scores, did you get the score just before deleting? Because it can take a while sometimes for a score to post to the leaderbaords.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.