Does anyone know when season 2 tables are available to the EU ?

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
I saw them in the UK store breifly while I was in the USA for the holidays
But when i got home they had been pulled, for some strange reason that is beyond me

I've been looking forward to playing Terminator 2 for such a long time now, but it got ripped away from me :(
I was so close too... why would they even remove them ?

Waiting patiently... still.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
They removed the season 2 tables from PsN due to contract conditions, the publisher disallowed the release online till the disc-release of season 2 in Europe. So, hope for the first or second week in Februar. I bought most of the season 2 tables in the short timeframe around christmas you mentioned (season pass was not available).

Terminator 2, White water, Centaur and Whirlwind are my favorite ones from season 2. They´re hell of fun and well done on PS4. Even the sound is quite o.k. By the way, I got he impression, that on most tables the sound got improved.
Cactus Canyon will be downloaded as soon as possible (missed it).

Last edited:

ThePinballFan

Jan 3, 2015
Found the fictional date Jan 30th 2015 for the Disc Version of the Second Season on an German price-comparing site. It's known, that the PSN-Version will be back at a later time. Let's hope not to long in the future.
Idealo.de Preisvergleich für Pinball Arcade Season 2 PS4

35.99€ for the retail disc! that is expansive, it's not even the pro version.
I would like to own Season 2 as a retail disc like I do with Season 1 but I also like to save money even if it's only 5.99€.
To spend 29.99€ is fair, bought the Season 1 retail disc for 17.99€ at a british Amazon seller, the shipping was not included (3€ additional).

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
The 2nd season pass is available now, BUT the tables still arent listed so you can probably 'purchase' them now but not download them ....

18Phoenix

Yeah, in Germany it's available, too.
BUT where's discounted season 2 for the PS3 season owners?
Will it not be available like for season 1?

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I just bought the normal season 2 pass and it works fine. :)

Yes, that´s fine, but for customers like me, who bought most table packs from S2 seperate around x-mas, it´s a fail. Because the missing table packs of Season 2 are not available, only the season pass. But who want´s to buy a season pass for 29,99 euros, if only one or two table packs are missing?
Please fix it, I want to play cactus canyon (the only table from S2 i´m really missing in my list)!

By the way, does anybody knows, when the next tables of Season 4 will be released?
- Party Zone
- Earthshaker
- Starship Troopers
- Addams Family

Last edited:

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Just bought season 2 for PS4 in the PS Store (EU), but there is nothing that can be downloaded from the store. Why does Sony sell something that is not available yet?!

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Just bought season 2 for PS4 in the PS Store (EU), but there is nothing that can be downloaded from the store. Why does Sony sell something that is not available yet?!

Yeah, that´s a shame! I don´t know, who to blame for that - FS or Sony? You know, there was this special disc-version-deal about season 2 in Europe, which banned season 2 tables from the PSN-store till the end of Januar (release date for disc version). But now we´re reaching march...
So, for several weeks, we got this problem in Europe for PS4. I opened a threath a few weeks ago, that Season 2 tables can´t be downloaded separately. Guess what? Same situation. Nothing happened. Not even one single reply in the threath, and no statement from FS.

I love their work on TPA itself, but their quality as a publisher? Even it might be Sony´s fault, I expect any kind of reply from FS. Customers in Europe seem to be lost in the twilight zone. That´s not the right way to treat loyal customers.
I don´t want to moan to much and I want to be fair, but this is really not the first time, strange things beetween FS and Sony happened. As far as I know, no other publisher had these intensive and ongoing troubles with PSN (in Europe).
So, who is to blame for that mess?

Well, I keep my frustration, be optimistic and look forward to the Addams Family. Hope we´ll see this table soon on Ps4 here in Europe. By the way, the Kindl version of TAF is great...
Yours loyal (but a little frustrated) TPA-Fan

Last edited:

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
I would say Sony is at fault here. Because they are selling something in their store that's not available. Don't they check their own store if it's working or not? I contacted Sony about this, and they will further investigate what's going on, because I'm NOT going to accept this. First Sony was trying to ship me off with the standard reply that I needed to restore my licenses. Yeah right, restore a license for something that you can't download. That's going to work... So I pushed a bit harder and now they have upscaled the problem to some kind of supervisor. Sorry Farsight and Sony, you're messing with the wrong guy here as I don't take no for an answer. To be continued...

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Dear KingCat!
That´s the right attitute. Don´t mess with Mister KINGCAT:mad:
O.K. Until proved otherwise, let´s blame Sony Europe for this mess. But still, FS should also respond to this issues.

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
KingCat79 I'm not sure what you are trying to download.
If you buy season two there isn't anything too download. after you buy season two you just open Pinball arcade and all the season two tables are unlocked and will be in your "My Tables" in the game.

The game itself already has all of the purchase-able tables already installed into the game file, when you purchase a table or season, it unlocks them.
No need for any thing to be downloaded.

Last edited:

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
I'm not sure if you actually read what I said, because firstoff the name is KingCat78, and secondly I said that I purchased season 2 in the PSN Store and not in the game itself. So that means that you have to download at least some kind of file in order for the game to detect your purchase. There is nothing to download from the store so TPA cannot detect your purchase.

In "My tables" season 2 is not listed (obviously as the game does not have your license/unlock file).

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I'm not sure if you actually read what I said, because firstoff the name is KingCat78, and secondly I said that I purchased season 2 in the PSN Store and not in the game itself. So that means that you have to download at least some kind of file in order for the game to detect your purchase. There is nothing to download from the store so TPA cannot detect your purchase.

In "My tables" season 2 is not listed (obviously as the game does not have your license/unlock file).

All the tables are included in the main game. The season 2 pass you buy from the ps store should unlock the tables in the main game for you so they show up under "my tables". There is no file to download, just the DRM that says you now own season 2.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Well gues what. I finally managed to solve the problem. Did I have to download anything? Oh yes about 3GB. I had to go into my PlayStation, go to the library and download TPA from there. Right now I have 2 TPA's installed on my system. The disc version I got from a regular store (that contains season 1) and the download from the library that contains season 2. Way to go Sony and Farsight. That was my last purchase... Over and out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.